Embrace

Year 844 3.29.84
Wall Rose
Reiss Farmlands

A tall, slender woman came into view, running swiftly at their direction. The two kids couldn't  help but just stare at the sight, they could both tell that she was worried about something but felt a grudging atmosphere to something as well. Soon enough ,she was now within hears reach.

"Historia! Run! They're gonna hurt you!" The mysterious stranger pointed at Historia's left direction, signalling her to move from Eren's company. Now they were both confused.

"Who is she?" Eren gazed at her , shaking her head side to side. Jumping over the fence, the raven haired girl separated them making her the piggy in the middle. She was dripping with sweat spreading her arms as a way to cover Historia from Eren.

"Leave...Leave now!" She panted, regaining her breath from the long run. Confronting the boy, Eren wasn't able to understand what was happening and backed away slowly. Looking down on him, the slim woman felt a smull tug on the back of her right sleeve. It was Historia who was concerned about the older girl.

"Uh excuse me. But what are you doing? He's done nothing wrong." Now the tables have turned. The woman was in a state of confusion. 'Is he not one of the bullies?' Still cautious aboht the curcumstances she allowed the kids to explain what was happening. Otherwise she would be absolutely clueless.

" Im a friend. I'm honest, I'm not lying!" Eren was now mentally begging her to believe his actual ideals. Sceptic about the boy she criticised, she moved out of the way so that there paths was no longer interfered by her.

"Eren Are you ok?" He nodded. Historia ran to his side, the boy now was much more relaxed as his friend came to aid him. Now this was something, the older female did not expect. Interupting them, the girl finally introduced herself no longer worried about the safety of his sister with this 'Eren'.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Frieda."

_______________________________

Time passed quickly and Frieda emmited an aura of welcoming to Eren. Though she had suspicions, if Historia wasn't complaining about the boy then he must be someone she can trust.

"Say, are you friends?" Eren was about to answer but was cut of by Historia.

"Yeah! He's my first!" Frieda blushed at how she phrased her words but brushed it aside. She was happy that the blonde had a second source of happiness, as long as he was nice to her, Frieda didn't mind.

"Thats good! Do you plan to have more?" Frieda asked. A grin was plastered on her face as she mentioned 'more friends'.

"Of course! I'd love to!" Frieda smiled at how happy she was. Before Eren came, whenever she would visit Historia Frieda would hear her little sister describe the ways the bullies would hurt her. Everytime, a spark of hatred would grow in her heart for the boys. She would never forgive them. Hugging Historia, the embrace of her sister would warm each other.

"What are you doing Frieda?" Suprised, Frieda opened her eyes wide as a tinge of sadness flowed through her. More tighter then ever, Historia enjoyed the hug she recieved by the woman she just met. Behind them stood Eren wearing a small,sincere smile at them. He too wasn't the only one happy about Historia enjoying happiness.

" A hug Historia. A hug is something you do with somone who is close to or respects you. Such as a friend." Escaping the older woman's arms, she jumped away from her, and headed to Eren.

" Want to hug Eren?" This question caught the both of the people around her by suprise. Stepping back , Eren wasn't sure if he should. Well he has seen people hug, but in a family or romantic way, expressed by his own family. Looking behind Historia's right shoulder, he saw Frieda giving him a thumbs up to do it. Moving in, he gulped nervously feeling the rush of blood rise to his cheeks. Both of their arms began moving, Eren's arms covering her midsection above her waist and Historia's mimicking the same motion raising her hands and carressing his back. Oblivious to Eren's tomato face, Historia squeezed him more tightly causing slight pain. The pain wasn't ignored ,but Eren thought that her hugging him would make her feel better after all she's been through, so he stayed in position. Suddenly, the weight of their hug pressured into the right of their sides.

"Frieda!" Eren shrieked. Frieda was now joining their little session, coming with a massive smile encouraging Historia to do the same. Being the awkward boy he is while being hugged by two people, he felt uncomfortable as the contact between him and a certain blonde made him tremble in his legs. He just couldn't place it on his finger.

"Awww!" Historia complained, now with a grouchy attitude. Frieda giggled at her display of annoyance.

"Iv'e gotta go guys. I'm sorry." The woman they just met was now saying her farewells. The kids showed their displeasures at her. She truly felt sad, she would never get used to the feeling. The feeling of making her sister happy and then erasing her memory, forced to do it again and again. But this time, she won't have to worry about someone making her happy. Looking at Eren, she knew that he would be able to care for her sister. She hoped.

" Why now!" Historia screamed. Yes she was happy with Eren, but all she wanted was friends. The more the better. Eren also felt sad about Frieda leaving, but he couldn't stop her.

" Come here. The both of you." She whispered. They strodded towards her with a slow pace. With the two of their hands she forced the children's head to connect with hers. Using the Founding Titan, their memories were replaced as well as rearranging them. She would leave them two hugging but erase her own. Within a minute she was gone, and the two kids looked at each other in the eyes muddled. A fierce look  was on Historia's face.

"Lets hug Eren!"