Chapter 2: the Academy

It's been four years since then. When the yearly meeting date appeared, the Sandaime would bring Naruto, and the Kazekage would bring Gaara. The two would train with each other during the whole proceedings.

Iruka Umino, Chunin of Konoha, and Academy Sensei. He is a man of average height and build. He has brown hair that he keeps in a ponytail, dark eyes and a scar that runs across the bridge of his nose, which he has had since his youth. He wears the standard Konoha shinobi outfit complete with a Konoha hitai-ate, sandals, and a flak jacket. His sleeves are also rolled up about a ¼ of the way. Iruka says, "A Kekkei Genkai is an anomaly of the DNA that allows the wielder to use unique techniques. A kekkei genkai's name describes both the anomaly and the resulting technique. Most kekkei genkai are passed down between generations of a clan, Like the Sharingan of the Uchiha Clan, or the Byakugan of the Hyuga Clan. Can anybody show us an example of a Kekkei Genkai?"

Hinata raises her hand, with Naruto saying, "I can't show you a Kekkei Genkai, but I can show you a Kekkei Tōta."

Sakura says, "NARUTO-BAKA DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! YOU AREN'T COOL, LIKE SASUKE-KUN!"

Iruka says, "a Kekkei Tōta is an advanced branch of jutsu that is more advanced than the jutsu class of Kekkei Genkai. The only known example is Jiton (Dust Release), a combination of three different nature transformations. Their is the fabled Haiton (Ash Release). So Naruto what is your Kekkei Tōta?"

Naruto says, "Haiton."

Iruka asks, "Naruto would you like to show us a Jutsu?"

Naruto nods, as he disappears in an Ash Shunshin, and reappears in the training grounds of the Academy. Iruka kinda shocked, says, "Let's go outside so Hinata, and Naruto can show us some Jutsu."

Once outside, Iruka asks, "So Naruto what Jutsu are you going to show us?"

Naruto says, "Hai Bunshin no Jutsu!" Ash, from a small gourd on the blonde's belt, then collects at the ground next to Naruto, until it's an exact replica of the blonde.

Sasuke hn's, and says, "So what, it's just a Bunshin. It's fake."

Naruto asks, "Iruka-sensei, could you please attack the Bunshin, preferably with Taijutsu?"

Iruka nods, punching the clone in the chest, making a hole, with smoke coming from said hole. Umino jumps away from the clone, nursing a burn. Naruto says, "This is a solid clone made from my ash. it evenly distributes the user's chakra amongst the clones and makes it more difficult to tell which is the original, and they may be used to perform physical tasks on their own. Upon taking damage, smoke will begin to escape from a clone's wound. They are slightly more durable than most types of clones, and may live on for several (sometimes crucial) seconds before disintegrating if attacked. Each of the clones are rigged so that the user may direct them to violently burst into flames at will."

Iruka nods. He asks, "Naruto, what rank is that Jutsu? Also do you have another Jutsu to show us, before it's Hinata's turn?"

Naruto says, "A-Rank. Not any that don't severely burn, or even kill people." The Clone then falls to the ground in a pile of ash, only for Naruto to control the Ash into his gourd.

Iruka nodded, as he says, "Hinata it's your turn. What are you going to show us?"

Hinata says, "I just wanted to show what I knew of the Gentle Fist."

Iruka asks, "So does anybody what to help with Hinata's demonstration?"

Naruto raises his hand, and stands across from Hinata, who slips into the Gentle Fist. With Naruto slipping into the Ashen Fist. A shroud of ash covering Naruto's body, with solid ash claws on his fingertips.

Hinata rushes Naruto hitting him with a flurry of Jyuken Strikes. Spinning with the grace of a princess. She is relentless, no mercy what so every. Well that was until Naruto slashed Hinata in the face with his claws, burning her, along with all of the attacks that Hinata did. Making the poor girl pass out.

One Kiba Inuzuka did not like that. Kiba was, and is very protective over Hinata. So, Kiba being the brash individual that he is, rushes towards Naruto, his claw-like fingernails at the ready. Though when Kiba got to Naruto, he couldn't stand the heat, and so the Inuzuka had to leave the kitchen. Kiba says, "Hurt Hinata-chan again, and you have to face me at full power. Got it?"

Naruto says, "Got it."

And with that the day continued like normal. Academy, training, meeting with the Sandaime, but this meeting is going to be different."

The Sandaime says, "Naruto I think you are strong enough to know about your parents. Your Tou-san is Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage. Your Kaa-chan is Kushina Uzumaki, or more commonly known as the Akai Shi no Kusari (Red Chains of Death). Minato's Sensei Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin is your Godfather, along with Tsunade Senju, who is your Godmother. Jiraiya will be in Konoha when you Graduate from the Academy. He is doing important work for me. He told me by the time you Graduate he expects you to learn one of your Tou-san's Jutsu. It's called the Rasengan. Here is the scroll for it, with the means of learning the Jutsu. From what I know your Tou-san considers this Jutsu incomplete, because he couldn't add his Elemental Affinity to it before he died. I'll announce your heritage to Konoha someday, but not now. Do you trust me?"

Naruto says, "I trust you Jiji."