Chapter 9: the Kuchiyose no Jutsu, and the Slug Sannin

Team Jiraiya is standing in a training Ground. The two Genin are learning the Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique). Even though Temari already has the Kamatari (Weasels), and she'll most definitely have the Namikuji (Slugs) to summon as well. While Naruto just sign the contract, and summoned a small Toad. The toad is orange with purple markings around his eyes, mouth and stomach. He says, "Yo! I'm Gamakichi, son of the Toad Boss Gamabunta. Who summoned me?"

Naruto says, "I'm Naruto, and I just signed the Toad Summoning Contract. I was hoping to be able to summon toads like my Tou-san before me, and Jiraiya before him."

Jiraiya after doing some hand seals, and slapping the ground, says, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

A toad appears from a giant puff of smoke. The toad's color is a dull, rusty red, but around his eyes and on his lips and chest are brighter red markings. Over his left eye, he received a scar at some point in the past. His tongue, has a series of stud-like piercings on both the upper and lower side. He often wears a large blue happi vest that has the kanji 蝦 (ebi) on the back, and always carries a massive dosu blade at his hip. He also carries a large kiseru pipe which he often smokes. This toad is Gamabunta.

Gamabunta asks, "Jiraiya why did you summon me? This doesn't look like a battle taking place."

Jiraiya says, "Bunta, Minato's brat summoned Gamakichi on his first try. I'd like to vouch for him to be a Summoner of the Toad Clan."

Gamabunta says, "He can summon us toads, but he'll need to earn my respect." the two toads then disappear in a puff of smoke.

Jiraiya then turns to his two students. He says, "We are done with training today.We are going to do a S-Rank mission to find my teammate: Tsunade Senju!"

They are now in the Sandaime's office. He says, "Welcome Team Jiraiya. I have your mission, You are to find Tsunade Senju. I'd like her back in the village, and run the hospital. Also I'd like for her to be my new successor, the Godaime Hokage. Like Jiraiya said this is a S-Rank mission. Orochimaru attacked Suna, and lost the use of his arms in the attack. He'll most likely find Tsunade to fix them. Good luck."

They nod, as Naruto grabs them, and disappears in an Ash Shunshin. They then reappear at the Gate, and disembark.

A couple days later, they arrive in Tanzaku Quarters. Which is famous for its gambling houses, fine women, and the Tanzaku Castle. After weeks of searching the three Konoha Shinobi just happen to run into her at a bar. Jiraiya says, "Hime, Shizune we've been searching for you."

Tsunade is a fair-skinned woman with brown eyes and straight blonde hair that parts above her forehead. Her hair has shoulder-length bangs that frame her face and the rest reaches her lower-back. she keeps it tied into two loose ponytails. The Strength of a Hundred Seal taking the appearance of a violet diamond shape, which is clearly visible on her forehead.

Tsunade wears a grass-green haori with the kanji for "gamble" on the back, inside a red circle. Underneath she wears a grey, kimono-style blouse with no sleeves, held closed by a broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse is closed quite low, revealing her sizeable cleavage. She wears open-toed, strappy black sandals with high heels. She has red nail polish on both her fingernails and toenails and uses a soft pink lipstick. Tsunade also wears the Shodai Hokage's necklace.

The girl next to her is holding a pig. She's Shinzune. The pig's name is Tonton. Shizune is a fair-skinned woman of average height and slender build with onyx eyes and jet-black hair; her hair is straight and shoulder-length with bangs that cover her ears and frame her face.She wears a long bluish-black kimono with white trimmings, held closed by a white obi, and open-toed sandals with low heels.