Chapter 6: the Horribleness of Gato on Nami no Kuni

As Team Kakashi enters Nami no Kuni, a thick fog lays upon the land. They keep on walking until they hear a buzzing sound. Kakashi yells, "DUCK!"

Naruto says, "Kotai hai kabe (Solid Ash Wall)." The redhead slams his palm into the ground, making a fifteen foot wide wall of hardened ash. Blocking the huge sword.

A man then appears grabbing the sword. The man is a tall and noticeably muscular man with light grayish skin, short spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, and small eyebrows. He was normally seen wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. Under his mask, he had a relatively narrow jawline and jagged-teethHe wears his Kiri hitai-ate sideways on his head. seen shirtless, with his chest only covered by a belt to which he attached his Kubikiribōchō, wearing baggy pants with the striped pattern typical of Kirigakure and mimetic wrist-warmers extending up to his elbows, with matching leg-warmers.

As the fog dissipates, Naruto says, "Hai no dangan (Ash Bullet)." He shoots several ash shots from his mouth, burning Zabuza on contact.

Zabuza then attacks Naruto. With the redhead jumping all around, exactly like a toad. Then Zabuza gets a "lucky" hit on naruto slashing the redhead's right eye. Destroying it in the process.

Despite just losing his eye, Naruto moves his hitai-ate to cover the damaged eye. Naruto then says, "Ash Chakra Mode!"

A shroud of ash covers Naruto, as he speeds towards Zabuza. Naruto ducks under a sideways slash from Zabuza. The redhead then punches Zabuza in the dick, and then backflips to dodge an overhead sword swing.

Zabuza then almost dodges an ash tendril, as it latches onto Zabuza's left arm, keeping him in place. Naruto says, "Hai no taki no keimusho (Prison of the Ash Waterfall)." Naruto clenches his hand into a fist, destroying Zabuza's arm.

This when three senbon needles appear in Zabuza's neck, "killing him". A masked-nin appears. The masked-nin wears a Kirigakure pinstriped outfit which stopped at his knees. Over this he wore a green haori with white trimmings, and around his waist a brown sash with a fringed trail wrapped around his waist twice. He also wore light-brown platoon sandals with straps in the same colour as his kimono and nail polish on his fingernails and toenails in matching blue green colour. When wearing this outfit, Haku's long hair was gathered in a white bun holder, while two locks of his hair fell loose framing his face, bound with metal hair cuffs at the ends. He also wore a black hitai-ate with the Kirigakure's symbol upon it. When in battle or moving covertly, he wore a hunter-nin mask on top of his forehead protector, which was white with thin, curved eye-holes and a red wavy design in place of the mouth, as well as the Kirigakure symbol etched in the top.

The Hunter-nin says, "Thanks for incapacitating him for me. He's been troublesome to track down." He then picks up Zabuza, and disappears in a Shunshin.

Team Kakashi then continues on their way to Tazuna's house. When there, Tazuna, along with Team Kakashi enter the house. Tazuna says, "Tsunami, I'm home."

Tsunami has long blue-coloured hair. She wears a short-sleeved pink shirt with the end of the sleeves and the collar being red in colour. She also wears a long blue skirt. Tsunami walks to her father, and says, "Tou-san, I was worried that you weren't going to make it. Anyway, who are the Shinobi who protected you on your trip here?"

Tazuna says, "The redhead, and blonde are Mr., and Mrs., Uzumaki. The one that looks like he has a duck's butt for hair is Duck Butt. Pinky is a fangirl. And the Cyclops didn't do anything. Just kidding. The redhead is Naruto Uzumaki. The blonde is Temari Sabaku. TThe e Duck Butt is called Sasuke Uchiha. Pinky is the one they call Sakura Haruno. The Cyclops is Kakashi Hatake."