Chapter 4: Jiraiya's Bell Test, and the Pervy Sage's Training

Naruto, and Temari are once again in Training Ground 11. It is early in the morning, and Jiraiya just showed up. Jiraiya pulls out one bell, and says, "The objective of this test is to get this bell. If you don't I can send you back to the Academy, or even ban you from being a Shinobi. This test is the True Genin Exam, and depending on how many teams there that graduated from the Academy only three teams pass. You have till noon, and it's eight now. That gives you four hours to get this bell. Begin!"

Naruto disappears in an Ash Shunshin, while Temari runs off in a direction. The redhead appears next to Temari, and again disappears in an Ash Shunshin. Naruto says, "I know the point of this test."

Temari asks, "Naruto-koi what is it?"

Naruto says, "Teamwork. We have to work together to get the bell."

Temari nodded, as they come up with a plan. When finished, Naruto says, "Tajū Hai no daisan'nome." Now the training ground is covered in ash eyes. The eyes are surveying the grounds, and spying on Jiraiya.

And Jiraiya notices said ash eyes. He then heard Temari, who yells, "Fūton: Tatsu no Ōshigoto!" Jiraiya then sees a giant green tornado come down from the sky, traveling at him, in which he responds with getting out of the way with a Shunshin.

Naruto says, "Haiton: Shina no Taichi." As hardened, two meter-long ash katanas follow Jiraiya around, until the Pervy Sage is right in front of Naruto.

Jiraiya asks, "What are you going to do?" He knew what they are planning. It was easy to pick up on, but sometimes the simplest plans are the best plans. So he let said plan continue.

The redheaded Genin says, "Hai no ken." Then a hardened ash Chokutō appears in his hand. Naruto says, "Haigakure no Jutsu." The redhead then breaths out ash covering the area in ash.

Naruto then uses his Chokutō to make quick sneak attacks in the ash cloud, as Temari takes the bell, exchanging it for a Henged pebble.

Naruto then disappears along with Temari in an Ash Shunshin. The redhead says, "Tajū Hai Bunshin no Jutsu." One hundred ash clones appear, with half of that Henged into Temari. All one hundred pair up, to keep Jiraiya busy. So the original Naruto, and Temari can sleep.

When the clock hit noon Jiraiya appears, and says, "You passed. I totally saw through your plan. We are now officially called Team Jiraiya. I won't be in the village much, so you will be doing missions with other teams. Mainly Team 7, since they also only have two members. I also won't do D-Rank mission. Do those yourselves or let you Bunshins to do them for you. I will do C-Rank missions, and above."

Naruto asks, "How many D-Ranks do we have to do until we can do a C-Rank?"

Jiraiya says, "That just depends. Usually it's more than 20 D-Rank Missions, which also get a team eligible for the Chunin Exams. Or a Jounin-sensei in charge of a team thinks they are ready for a C-Rank mission." The Old Pervert then disappears in a Shunshin, to tell the Sandaime that Team 11 passed the test.

A couple days later, and Jiraiya says, "Time for lesson one: Taijutsu. Gaki, you first."

Naruto says, "Ash Chakra Mode." He then gains a shroud of burning hot ash around his body, and hardened ash claws.

Jiraiya speeds toward Naruto, aiming a punch to his stomach, but the ash shroud, completely stomps the attack. The Toad Sage then jumps up, and sends a devestativing flip kick to Naruto's face.

But not before Naruto blocked the kick, punching Jiraiya in the balls. As Jiraiya comically falls to his knees, cupping his balls, Naruto slashes him in the chest with his claws.

The Perv... Sorry, Super Pervert gets back up, and starts controlling the fight. Even though each punch, and kick Jiraiya connects with Naruto, only for him to get burned. Naruto then ducks a punch, punching Jiraiya in the stomach. The redhead then uppercuts Jiraiya, making him fly five feet in the air.

As Jiraiya flips, landing on his feet, Naruto is right in front of him. Naruto in the air face height, he spins backhanding the Pervy Sage in the cheek. Making Jiraiya skid across the ground for a couple fit.

Jiraiya once again takes control of the spar, and is in control for the rest of the spar. Ultimately winning the match. Even though his body is full of burns, and scratches. The Pervy Sage says, "Naruto, you have excellent Taijutsu for your age, but you rely on the Ash Chakra Mode to block your hits. So I'm going to teach you a defensive style, called Toads Fist. Now it's Temari's turn."

Now Temari didn't have much of a Taijutsu style. She prefered to use her war fan to smash, and bludgeon people to death. Jiraiya says, "I'll teach you what I know of my teammate, Tsunade Senju's fighting style, which won't be much, since I don't know Medical-ninjutsu. I'll also teach you another style called Cats Claw. Which you'll need to get really flexible, since the style focuses on dodging."