I think i love you

Just a disclaimer this chapter contains reference to self harm..if this triggers you please do not read...and always remember you are important and loved by many people.
Fallon stormed up the stairs and barged into fliss's room, she scoffed when she saw her sister crying while Kirby and Sam were comforting her. Fliss's tears weren't going to calm Fallon down though.
Fallon-"YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND!"
Kirby stood up and tried to calm Fallon down
Kirby-"calm down fal...Fliss is going through a really tough time right now...can you just leave it for once...I was always there when you needed me."
Fallon scoffed once again
Fallon-"GET OUT SAM!"
Sam-"ok ok, calm down chica...I'm going....it's gonna be ok Fliss...deep breaths remember"
Fliss nodded as Sam left
Kirby-"why am I staying fal'...is for a different reason"
Kirby flicked some of her skirt up
Fallon filled her eyes
Fallon-"you're here in case I try to kill her"
Fliss-"Fallon I swear it's not what you think I didn't mean for anything to happen I..."
Fallon-"don't you play the victim here, you screwed Liam and you know that you are just...a....dirty...little....slut!"
She emphasised the last few words.
Fliss-"I wasn't doing anything I swear I was just standing there and then the next thing I knew I was awake in his...well your bed...you were out that night I think"
Fallon-"hold on....you SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN MY BED!"
Fliss-"let me finish!"
Fallon-"I guess that's what you said to Liam while you crossed him off your to do list!"
Fliss-"Kirby, can you please go...I really need to tell Fallon something"
Kirby walked out hanging her head like she had just been told she was about to be slaughtered
Fallon shut the door
Fallon-"speak up then!"
Fliss-"I wasn't going to tell anyone this...he came onto me Fallon...I was dancing, with my friends, drunk...it was late...I didn't remember anything after he grabbed my ass...look I have been feeling shitty everyday because of it"
Fliss wiped her tears and her sleeve fell down.
Fallon-"what's that?!"
Fliss quickly covered up her arm again
Fliss-"nothing...it's fine...go back to being angry"
Fallon walked over and grabbed Fliss' arm...Fliss winced as Fallon pulled up her sleeve
Fallon-"this is not okay...why did you do this...what the fuck are you doing?!"
Fliss was crying again
Fliss-"why should anyone care...so many people do it in the world what makes me so special...what makes me the girl that should get attention when others are in more need...I did it because I...I...I need to punish myself for being a shitty person and a shitty sister and fucking up everyone's life...i mais well be dead...."
Fliss felt warmth suddenly come over her...she hugged Fallon tighter...
Fallon whispered in Fliss' ear
Fallon-"you are amazing...I know it feels like the best thing to turn to and the only option....but it's not...you are felicity may carrington and you are worth more than anything else on this planet...I would sell my entire career for you Fliss...I would throw everything away for you..."
Fliss-"I love you too, but how do you know this stuff"
Fallon pulled away and wiped her mascara stained face sniffling and slightly laughing when she talked
Fallon-"growing up in a family where your feeling are meant to be buiried and never spoken of isn't the best...especially when...one of your best friends dies...her name apwas trixie...and I still blame myself everyday...plus crippling anxiety and imposter syndrome doesn't help..."
She smiled at Fliss
Fliss-"where did you do it?"
Fallon slowly showed Fliss everywhere she had hurt herself explaining each one...and why she did it.
When Fallon finished Fliss was astounded by how many there were.
Fliss-"one more thing?"
Fallon-"What is it?"
Fliss-"what's imposter syndrome"
Fallon-"it's where no matter how good you've done, how many awards you win, how many things you get you always feel like you shouldn't be getting them and when you do you feel like a fraud...but that doesn't matter...I need you to try and promise to not do it again"
Fliss-"I will try..."
Fallon got up and slapped her thighs.
Fallon-"right...now I need a big bottle of champagne"
Fliss blurted something out
Fliss-"I've already got rid of the baby"
Fallon-"when?"
Fliss-"yesterday...I got a letter before we were kidnapped...I meant to hand that one to George but...I handed him the dna one..."
Fallon-"oh Fliss......as long as you know I love you...I'm sorry if I have ever hurt you"
Fliss smiled as Fallon left the room.
Kirby was waiting outside for Fallon
Kirby-"are you ok?"
Kirby was looking at a messy haired, mascara stained face that was smiling
Fallon-"you know Kirby, I think I am now...now that I spoke to Fliss...and now that I know Liam has moved on...and now...I can do this"
She grabbed Kirby's head and pulled her into her tear stained lips, the two just stood there kissing. I seemed like hours...the two just embracing each other. The hands of Fallon were still on kirbys head...while kirbys were on Fallon waist pulling her in closer...the two didn't stop but felt the worries of the world vanish.