"Of course you lied, you are a carrington"

It was the next morning
Fliss woke up, she rolled over and groaned, looking at the clock she opened her eyes...she immediately sat up.
Then she felt something next to her
She looked to her right and saw Jackie...she looked around the room and saw clothes scattered everywhere as well as three empty bottles of vodka on the side
Fliss-"oh no....no no no no"
She lifted the sheets hoping to find at least some form of cloth on her body but she found none...
Fliss-"fuck"
She got up and put on some clothes.
She stormed out of her room and brushed her teeth. She looked In the mirror, lipstick smeared everywhere and mascara covering her eyes
Fliss-"well I've looked better"
Her head was banging but she washed her face and put no makeup on...she was naturally extremely pretty and didn't need to wear heavy makeup. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs.
She rolled her eyes as she saw the same set-up as she did every morning, Blake at the head of the table...Sam and Steven facing fallon and now Kirby. Fallon didn't look to happy...she held her breath as she walked down the stairs.
Blake-"you're up late"
Fliss-"I bet Sam only just woke up and you didn't say anything"
Sam-"no, but Fallon did"
Fallon-"be quiet!"
Fliss sat down
Fliss-"Jesus what's wrong with you?"
Fallon-"might ask you the same thing"
Fliss-"look, that girl forced herself onto me when I was drunk...I didn't want anything"
Fallon-"I wasn't talking about your late night session with Jackie I was talking about the fact you aren't wearing your usual makeup, dark clothes or doc martens"
Fliss-"this is comfortable and I'm not killing 40 goats to make my jacket"
Fallon-"you mean 100...finest Himalayan goats..."
Fliss-"so you and Kirby kissing last night"
Blake's"I'm going to pick up crystal"
Sam-"I'm coming"
Steven-"Yep me too"
The boys almost ran out
Fliss rolled her eyes.
Kirby-"I don't know what you are talking about"
Fliss-"Jesus christ Kirby! You cannot lie!"
Kirby-"at least I didn't sleep with someone who has dreadful ice cream taste"
Fliss-"I didn't want to"
Jackie came down the stairs
Jackie-"ooh was I interrupting something"
Fliss-"leave!"
Jackie-"Awh...I thought last night would..."
Fliss-"I said get out!"
Jackie-"chill your tits...I'm going"
She left, flipping Fliss off in the process
Fliss-"shove that up your ass!"
Jackie attempted to slam the heavy door but failed miserably.
Fliss-"I'm gonna go on a walk to the lake"
Fliss left the pair alone
Fallon-"wow...jackie is a handful...and not super good looking"
Kirby-"like you..."
Fallon-"look Kirby, I know we kissed but...I can't do this...I can't...I don't know why but...I..."
Kirby-"there's always an excuse isn't there...so what is it this time? The company! The money! My family name!?"
Fallon-"no...I think Im in love with"
Kirby-"your cousin!? You disgust me!"
Fallon-"listen to me!"
Kirby shut up
Fallon-"I'm in love with Liam..."
Kirby-"so it was all a lie? God...of course you lied, you are a carrington. Don't call me"
Kirby stormed off and Fallon heard an engine start and drive off.
She stirred her drink
Fallon-"but...he doesn't love me back so maybe we could be together..."
Fallon grabbed a drink and walked off to her room.
She removed her clothes and got in the shower. She loved the hot water running down her body.
She got out the shower soon though and wrapped a towel around her body.
She walked out her bathroom and jumped
?-"did you miss me?"
A tear, for the first time, dropped down Fallon's face...

A/n, whoo sorry I've been gone for a while...Who do you think '?' Is...🤔
Love you all lots