Enter jackie

It was the next morning everyone was once again sat downstairs eating breakfast. Fliss slowly walked down the stairs...she still seemed sad but nobody noticed until she sat down and her voice cracked as though she was an old radio.
Fliss-"please can you pass me the juice?"
Kirby slide it down to her
Kirby-"are you ok?"
Fliss-"yeah...yeah fine"
She stared at the food on her plates perfectly set out.
Fallon-"ok, spill it, you aren't fine"
Fliss-"George has gone back to England, the press has been trying to get pictures through my windows, I am slowly becoming worse and worse by the day, people think I'm fine but I'm not...I just wish someone would ask me how I am sometimes."
Sam-"so,how are you Fliss?"
Fliss-"leave me alone"
She got up and grabbed a bottle of vodka and went to the living room.
Blake-"Jeez anyone would think she's a attention seeking emo"
It was at this point Fallon stopped eating and slammed down her knife and fork.
Fallon's"why the hell would she be an attention seeking emo?!"
Blake-"the crying and the uhhh you know...harm"
Fallon scoffed
Fallon-"that doesn't make someone an attention seeking emo, but you wouldn't know because you never took an interest in my life...or your daughters that you kept a secret from literally everyone's life!"
Blake-"what do you mean your life, I handed everything to you...you have a great life"
Fallonx"shows how much you know....I hope you choke"
She walked off after taking a swig of juice and slamming it on the table.
She walked over to Fliss.
Fallon-"what's wrong?"
Fliss-"go away Fallon"
She took away fliss's phone
Fallon-"why are you stalking George?"
Fliss's"I'm not stalking George, I'm looking at what girl will next be impregnated, dumped off, hit and then flown away to England"
Fallon-"who is this girl"
Fliss-"no one...give me it back!"
Fallon-"oh she's coming over in 10 minutes..."
Fliss-"Fallon Give it back!"
Fallon-"Nope"
She continued scrolling until Fliss grabbed the phone back and stuck her tongue out.
Fliss-"dont you have a booty call to make to someone"
Fallon-"no not today I'd rather not have anyone here with me, do you know where I put that toothbrush?"
Fliss-"great now I gotta throw up"
The doorbell rang.
Anders opened it and he was greeted with girl
Jackie-"hey, Fliss asked me to come round"
Anders-"come in"
She walked in looking around
Jackie-"nice house, it's huge"
Kirby was standing with Fallon
Kirby-"I know that voice from somewhere"
Jackie appeared around the corner
Kirby-"Jackie!?"
Jackie-"kirby?"
Fliss-"ok, why the hell does everyone know each other this sounds like someone's crappy fan fiction"
(An...😉)
Kirby-"I haven't missed you"
Jackie-"well good job I'm not here for you isn't it"
Kirby-"uh yeah it is"
Fallon-"god you are terrible at insults...how do you two even know eachother"
Kirby and Jackie-"we met at..."
Jackie-"I'm telling it back off old lady"
Kirby scoffed
Jackie-"we met at a water park in Australia, I was younger and my parents told me to make friends, and I did...with Kirby but then we decided to get ice cream and she wanted chocolate but that's disgusting"
Kirby"it is not!"
Fliss-"you two fell out...over ice cream"
Fallon-"wow, all this time Kirby I thought you were just acting turns out it is actually your personality"
Jackie-"so Fliss, let's go upstairs"
Fliss-"we aren't doing anything, you know that right? Because I know you like me and I don't really like you back and..."
Jackie shushed Fliss
Jackie-"I'm gonna change that"
She grabbed Fliss and pulled her upstairs
Fliss-"how the hell do you even know the layout of this house!?"
She turned back and mouthed 'help me' to Fallon but she laughed and waved.
Kirby-"do you like chocolate ice cream?!"
Fallon-"I don't eat ice cream, you should grow up and try gin soaked olives instead"
Kirby-"that's disgusting"
Fallon tolled her eyes
Fallon-"come on then loser, we are watching a movie"
The two watched the movie, in the dark with popcorn. Fallon fell asleep because she let Kirby pick the movie and she found it boring...finally there is peace in the Carrington household, for like real this time.

Ps ...sorry this hasn't been updated in a while I had a lot to do regarding school and personal stuff, I love you all 💕