A Sweet Combination

Fliss-"hey fal'?"
Fallon-"what do you want now?
Fliss-"uhm, I don't think meeting up with Liam is a good idea."
Fallon-"even if I cared what you think, this wouldn't change anything."
Fliss-"if you cared what I thought you would be in therapy again for incest. Why is it always a kinda sister or cousin with miss Fallon Carrington...I swear to god if you and that wet sock get married you better not take his name."
Fallon-"Fliss. You'll understand so much more when you're older."
Fliss-"I need your help anyway."
Fallon-"with what?"
Fliss-"getting information on someone."
Fallon-"go to Anders."
Fliss-"well...it's not getting the information it's using it against them."
Fallon-"revenge?"
That perked her up.
Fliss-"revenge is a strong word and-"
Fallon-"blackmail?"
Fliss-"no that is-"
Fallon-"too soft. Exactly. So who are we fighting and do I need a lawyer?"
Fliss handed her sister her phone and Fallon read the text.
Fallon-"why is family in air quotes? I swear if you are lying about being my sister we have already had this before...TWICE...and those were just the cristals, don't get me started on the brothers and-"
Fliss-"no. I'm not faking being a Carrington...I'm faking my...life"
Fallon-"I get it, you wanna be special but we don't all have the-"
Fliss-"you aren't listening to me!"
Fallon stopped scrolling through her sisters phone and looked at her.
Fliss-"this girl...is kinda maybe a little bit...of liam's cousin."
Fallon-"WHAT?!"
Fliss-"and we briefly dated."
Fallon-"EXCUSE ME?!"
Fliss-"I didn't know the two were related..."
Fallon-"he never said he had a cousin."
Fliss-"I don't care about your romantic feelings or lack of them. Anything she says to you or says about me is not true."
Fallon-"what if it is though? You killed someone?"
Fliss-"no."
Fallon-"drugs? It's drugs isn't it I could tell by your peasant clothes and straggly hair."
Fliss-"FALLON I SWEAR TO GOD!"
Fallon-"alright alright. Buy me food and I'll listen to your little story."
Fliss sighed.
Fliss-"you know what, I'll talk to Steven instead."
She walked out and Fallon rolled her eyes and went back to her rails of pant suits and picks out an orange one which flattered her. She smiled and then walked out the room.
She walked past Stevens door and heard them talking.
Steven-"you did what with Liam?"
Fliss-"I didn't know he was way older than me."
Steven-"okay and what does this girl even want?"
Fliss-"I may of...uhm gone to juvie and may of bribed my way out of it by using the Carrington name and now if she leaks that it will destroy Blake's company..."
Steven-"that's what you're fussing about?"
He had a smile of relief.
Steven-"I thought you were gonna say you like blew someone up in your windmill field."
He covered his mouth.
Steven-"I'm sorry I use humour to cope."
Fliss-"it's fine..."
Steven-"dad has an army of lawyers. Whatever this girl does, you can handle it. Now you just have to tell Fallon that Liam text you last night wanting to meet up."
Fliss-"I don't get why he wants me or why he acts like he doesn't know me when everyone else is around."
Steven-"the same reason sammy hoe likes Gucci."
Fliss tilted her head.
Steven-"is all about the name."
Fliss-"you're just confusing me more."
Steven-"Think of the scandal Laura van Kirk could conduct if she knew that the Carrington sisters schemed together to get ahold of her precious and not business savvy son. The poor boy was defenceless against a teen skank and company slut. Suing us for lots and lots of money and dragging the name Carrington through the dirk all because of two stupid little crushes."
He took a big breath in after blurting that our.
Fallon burst in
Fallon-"Liam wouldn't do that."
Steven-"all his mom needs is a camera and microphone...and an Anders."
Fliss-"this Laura van Kirk, is she really as manipulative and sociopathic as she seems?"
Fallon-"she's worse."
Steven-"Fallon called her a Joan Crawford psycho shrew and well let's just say...it stopped business for weeks."
Fallon-"I'm pretty sure Daddy had to get involved too."
Fliss-"ewww!"
Fallon-"okay. Let's bury this bitch and her blackmailing daughter."
Fliss-"my ex-girlfriend."
Fallon-"her ex girlfriend"
Steven-"okay but first I need to get Sam from the donuts downstairs."
The siblings smiled at eachother, Carrington blood and meddling minds were a sweet combination.