Dirty english paws

News reporter-"miss Carrington! Miss Carrington! What can you tell us about your recent social media scandal?!"
Fallon put on her sunglasses and walked into her red Ferrari.
She looked over at fliss in the passenger seat.
Fliss-"way to please the press"
Fallon-"I will shove those new shoes so far up your tiny little-"
Fliss-"yeah they are coming to the car..."
Fallon drove off from the courthouse. She almost hit a reporter.
Fliss-"Jesus christ! I thought they said you were a good driver"
Fallon-"he was in my way!"
Fliss-"great to see you are back to normal...looks like a sex tape was the thing to get you back onboard the boat of the crazy Carringtons"
Fallon-"okay? How was I meant to know that Liam had a video from when we were together at the divorce party?! Like I knew that man had van-Kirk blood but like...that? Liam wouldn't do that"
Fliss-"well...he did so...and what the hell do you mean, van-Kirk blood? I thought his last name was Ridley...and why do you keep liquor in your car?"
Fallon-"okay one, I hired an escort to pinch it for me with his...something or other I can't remember for a business deal but then he died during that, his mom is literally satan in human form and yes he is called Liam Ridley but that is because he changed it himself because he didn't think he fit in with that crowd, but CLEARLY he does so...and give me some of that"
Fliss-"you're driving"
Fallon-"and you're underage so hand it over"
Fliss did and Fallon took a swig.
She handed it back.
Fliss-"can I?"
Fallon-"nuh uh keep your money digging dirty English paws off that. That is more expensive than your entire outfit"
Fliss-"man...she's back"
They arrived back at home and were greeted with open arms by Steven and sam.
Fallon-"don't touch me sam...hey Steven"
She hugged him.
Fliss-"it's alright sam, this bitchy fallon is going cold on all of us."
Blake walked over to her.
Blake-"this has cost the company millions...why did you go to court?"
Fallon-"oh I was defending you...i didn't know you owned illegal oil in 1978"
Blake-"it isn't illegal unless the cops catch you"
Fallon-"well daddy they did so your daughter had to step in to save you...again"
Fallon's phone rang.
She walked off, her loud heels echoing through the house.
Sam-"maybe we shouldn't of got the empowerment therapist"
Fliss-"she almost ran someone over!"
Steven and Blake looked at each other. They both smiled slightly.
Anders came over.
Anders-'sir..I have some bad news."
Blake-"what is it Anders?"
Anders-"well...Fallon's little court speech may of caused us a little bit of trouble"
Blake-"how much trouble?"
Anders-"enough for fifteen states to pull out of our deal."
Blake-"I'm getting those states back...and as for Fallon...make sure she stays out of this. She doesn't hear about it. Understood?"
Everyone nodded.
He walked off with anders.
Steven-"well...I guess me and you should get off to-"
Sam-"take me shopping"
Steven-"we are not a cliche Sam"
Sam-"no but you are the like richest boyfriend in America...so treat me to some new Gucci"
Steven-"fine. Only because I'm not materialistic and I need to beat Fallon in costing the family."
Sam-"oh I love it when you talk money"
The pair walked out.
Fliss rolled her eyes and walked over to the living room
She saw Kirby watching tv.
Fliss-'still not over it?"
Kirby-"she thinks that she can blame it on her imposter syndrome!"
Fliss-it's been months, Kirby...plus Fallon was talking good about you the other day"
Kirby-"oh yeah, my kinda sister from Australia decided to try and be my girlfriend so shit man it's all crazy...incest incest incest"
Fliss-"no...she called you a good business partner"
Kirby-"I've never worked with her though. What does she know?"
Fliss-"for one she knows how to pick actual good shows and not trashy soaps."
Kirby-"my life is a trashy soap...and so is yours."
Fliss-"my life is great. I'm famous"
Kirby-"oh wow."
Fliss-"fine I will leave."
She walked off and heard Fallon talking on the phone.
Fallon-"your mother?! Laura found a video and leaked it!? Stupid satanic bitch"
Fliss listened.
Fallon-"of course I blamed you! Who else would I blame?"
Fallon-"well I'm sorry...I thought the genes didn't skip you for a second"
Fallon-"fine. I will meet you for dinner tomorrow, but NO AND REPEAT NO FUNNY BUSINESS"
She hung up the phone and began to walk out she saw Fliss at the door.
Fallon-"what?"
Fliss"why  are you meeting Liam? Do you like him?"
Fallon-"no I do not like him."
Fliss-"you're blushing"
Fallon-"I will still take those shoes and shove them up your ass."
Fliss-"what's the safe word?"
Fallon jade a sound of disgust.
Fallon-"you disgust me felicity."
She walked off and Fliss laughed at her.
She got a text...
Hey Fliss, it's been awhile, I've missed you...we should meet up sometime. Well. We need to meet up sometime. Unless you want me to tell your 'family' the truth?
Love, Elenora.