"It was clear she wore a mask"

Breakfast
Kirby was staring Fallon down, who looked a lot sadder than usual, she looked up at Kirby who made a bitchy look...she looked back down at her plate pushing around the food, not eating anything.
It was completely out of character for her.
Fliss-"you okay Fal?"
Fallon-"fine..."
Sam-"you don't look okay...has something happened?"
?-"they know fallon, they only care so they don't feel guilty about their own problems with you...look at the girl you destroyed her life, you deserve to feel that pain."
Fallon-"it's okay..." her voice cracked
She started slightly crying, tears rolling down her face, no sound though, she didn't know why she was ocrying, just tears. She realised how much she hurt people and she needed to feel the same.
She covered her face by looking down causing her hair to protect her bad ass mask.
Steven-"I've never seen you like this fallon...apart from a few years ago but that was when..."
Blake looked at him, he was talking about trixie.
Fallon-"I swear it's fine.."
She got up and left to go to the safety of  her room.
Kirby-"I bet it's her period"
Blake made a sound of slight disgust
Fliss-"what? Can't handle the fact that women bleed every month unless they are pregnant or have a medical reason not to? You can't handle the fact they deal with 5 days plus of cramps, mine has never lasted for as short as that...my friend has one which is 14 days of continuous bleeding. Can you not handle that"
Blake-"I can, it's just not something to talk about while I'm eating red cabbage..."
Fliss-"it could be a relationship which she is sad about, Kirby anything happen between you two?"
Kirby-"I should be the sad one! She said she couldn't go out with me because she was in love with Liam...she said something after that but I walked off from her lying face"
Fliss-"oh..."
Sam-"I'm gonna go and see her"
Sam got up and walked up the stairs to her room
He knocked on the door
Sam-"fallon? Can I come in?"
Fallon-"uh, give me a minute!"
She sounded panicked.
She opened the door, it was clear she had been crying and he saw a box poking from under a blanket.
Fallon-"come in..."
He walked in her room and shut the door.
Sam-"what's going on with you? You aren't yourself...like at all and it's starting to freak me out a little bit...where's my bad ass I answer to no man business woman who got kidnapped twice and survived both times!"
She slightly smiled
Sam-"well? Where is she?"
Fallon-"I don't know.."
Fallon got up and went over to a vanity, she fiddled with a necklace and Sam looked at the box, he pulled it from under the blanket and looked at her
Sam-"what's this?"
Fallon turned around and looked worried
Fallon-"it's nothing...trust me"
Sam-"can I open it?"
Fallon-"no"
Sam-"if it's nothing then it's okay for me to open it"
Fallon has given up and she agreed, she didn't want to tell him the fact that he was basically one of her best friends and it was beside the point but he was her brother in law too.
Sam opened it up and there were a bunch of letters and notes inside, to Fallon from Fallon.
They were all like "you will never be good enough" or "nobody cares and when they do it's because they don't want to feel guilty about their problems with you" or "Micheal told you that you were screwed up...that's what you are it's nobody's fault but your own"
He looked through each one Fallon still fiddling with the necklace
?-"he hates you...he's forced by Steven to like you...Steven doesn't even like you he just needs daddy's approval. Now why are you even here, nobody needs you, you are the worst part of the entire family, everything is your fault..."
Sam finished reading each and every single one and he looked up and saw Fallon sat down on her vanity, head in her hands crying.
He was so shocked she had this side, it was clear she wore a mask.
Fallon felt a warm hand on her shoulder
Sam-"you are the most amazing girl I have ever met Fallon, if I wasn't gay I would be in love with you, you are so amazing at everything you do...well apart from being un-extravagant, what's going on?"
Fallon told him what had happened with Trixie, with Kirby and finally how bad things had got in the past and she was terrified it would happen again.
Sam-"if it does happen again then we will get through it...you're Fallon effing Carrington and if you can't fight it alone everyone will be here to help you, you may not think it Fallon but so many people love you..."
Sam got up and smiled at her, he left the room and shut the door quietly. He walked downstairs
Blake-"is she okay?"
Sam-"uh...well no not really because..."
He explained the situation
Blake-"I will pay anything to get her better"
Sam-"you mean do?"
Blake-"uh yeah that too"
Everyone agreed, they all wanted their Fallon back and would stop at nothing to get it.

A/n sorry this update took so long, I've been busy the past few weeks with school and other things, but thanks for viewing💕