1

All the sides gathered in the garden of the mind palace. It was full of trees and plants of all different species. "Alright everyone! How about we play a game whilst Thomas is doing his homework?" King creativity asks. "Sorry Raymon I have to help Thomas" Logan mutters, walking back inside the palace. "I'll play!" Patton exclaims, clapping his hands in excitement. "Deceit?"
"Sure" I lie, leaning back into the trunk of the tree I'm sitting in and close my eyes. I didn't want to sleep because i want to hear what Patton and Raymon were going to do. "Who needs him anyway? I was thinking we could pull a prank on Logan" Raymon says mischievously. "I don't know kiddo. Won't that stop Thomas from doing his homework?" Patton says nervously. "Yes but he needs a break to look after himself doesn't he?" Raymon smiles. He knew that Patton had a habit of making sure Thomas looked after himself and others. After all, he was Thomas' morality. Raymon despises me and I can't blame him. I am Thomas' deceit after all. It's quite hilarious watching the other sides try and get me to tell them my name but to be honest for once, I don't know. When I first arrived, Thomas was 5. I just appeared and everything came to me except my name. So all the sides just call me Deceit. "Oh alright then" Patton sighs and I shoot up. Raymon looks up at me with a smile. "Look who has decided to join the party" I groan and slink back into the mind palace. I hide in the shadows outside of the room where Logan is so I can wait for Patton. He is the only one who will believe me when I tell him I think something is up with Raymon. He's been acting very weirdly ever since Thomas signed up for drama club at school and no one seems to notice except me. Not even Logan noticed and that's a first. I hear a rush of footsteps, followed by a small giggle that came from Patton. "Alright Patton. You ready to have some fun?" Raymon says, looking straight at me. He can't actually see me but I think he knows I'm there. "Ready" Patton reassures. They sneak in and I hear a crash, followed by yelling and laughter. "Patton! Raymon! Can't you see I'm busy!?" Logan yells from inside. They burst through the door but I manage to grab Patton. "Can we talk?" I ask. He looks at me with worry, but nods. "Sure kiddo"
"Hey Patton! Where are you going?" Raymon yells as we rush down the corridor. I flick my hand and he stops talking. We turn around a corner and I look back at Raymon. He is still standing where I stopped him talking, anger burning in his eyes. I glare at him and take Patton into my room.