7

"Hey kiddos" Patton says as Remy and I storm into common room where Logan is reading and Raymon is sleeping. I turn to Remy and smile. "Stay back. This isn't going to end well" Remy gets a small blush on his face and stands behind Logan. I click my fingers so Logan can't say anything. His eyes widen and he looks up from his book. "Patton I need your help" I say frantically. "What is it kiddo?" He asks. I smile as he seeps under my control. "I need you to wake up Raymon" Patton nods slowly and walks over to Raymond. I look over at Remy and he is smiling. "Remy I need you to stay where you are ok? If anything goes wrong I want you to come down with me"
"Heh liar" he smirks, sinking into the ground. Patton taps on Raymon's shoulder. Logan stands up to interfere but i push him down. Raymon looks at Patton sleepily. "What's wrong Patton?" He says but he notices me. "What did you do to him?" He says angrily. "Doesn't matter. What you did was brilliant and you are amazing" I spit. He jumps up and punches me, sending me straight into the couch. I lose control over Patton and Logan is able to speak again. Raymon holds me down with his shield and draws his sword up towards my face. "Raymon stop!" Patton and Logan yell as they run towards us but it's too late. Raymon slashes his sword over one side of my face. I feel my face changing as he stands up, lifting the shield off me. I jump up and feel my face where he slashed and it resembles Ramen. "You lying deceitful side!! How dare you do that to Patton" he says but his voice is a lot different. " now you resemble what you are on the inside. A two faced snake" he voice is different yet again. "Now begone villain. You are not one of us. You are a dark side now" his voice returns to normal. I feel my hands clench up as the pain finally starts to appear. I slink away into my room to find Remy sitting on my bed. His face changes from relief to shock. "What did they do to you?"