4

I walk up the corridor and see Logan scolding Patton and Raymon. Suddenly a flash of light appears in front of me. I stand back in surprise as someone appears infront of me. He has a leather jacket, sunglasses, a Starbucks cup and a sign around his neck that says sleep. "Sup guys! I'm Remy and I'm Thomas' sleep" something comes over me and I stop the rest of the sides from talking. "Hi. I'm Deceit. I'll show you around and take you to your room" Remy looks at the others with shock but he smiles. "Alright Deceit" I grab his hand and slink down, taking him with me. We reappear outside the mind palace. I look around, checking to see if the others followed us but no one is there. I click my fingers and I hear an exaggerated sigh coming from inside. I knew that was Raymon. "So what did you do to the others?" He asks, sipping his Starbucks. "did you hear that sigh coming from the palace? Well that's King Raymon but everyone calls him Raymon and he is Thomas' creativity. You know the guy that had the white coat with the green sash?"
"Yes"
"Well, he's been acting very weirdly and no one will believe me so I thought you might"
"I don't know him well enough. I will help you though because you seem nice"
"Thanks. I should probably show you around now" I say, leading him back inside.