Chapter 2

After Jimin pulling me towards the back of the building he knocked on the door to signal them to let him in. As soon as that door opened all you could see was everyone looking to look at me with a blank stare, almost puzzled.

"I bumped into her on my way back. I wanted her to stay with us backstage as my apology for running into her." Jimin explained

Everyone just nodded in agreement, still no one bothered asking any questions just continued doing their work and preparing for the show. He grabbed my hand once again and led me to the rest of the members.

"Ah- I forgot to ask, what is your name?" He asked looking at me with the cutest smile

"It-its Y/N" I said looking down at the floor. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and warmer.

"Oh how pretty." He added, but from an angle I could see a smile come up on his face as we walked closer to the room they were in. 

He pushed open the door and all the chatter faded away and all eyes were on me. I got stares of confusion from the members as they turned my direction.

"This is Y/N, she will be staying with us backstage for the concert as my apology for running into her." Jimin explained once more. Still everyone stayed silent and awkwardly uncomfortable. I just greeted everyone with a small smile. Until one of the members had the courage to speak up.

"Sorry we are all quiet, we just never have suprise company like this. Please take a seat and oh- I'm Kim Namjoon! Just call me Namjoon." He laughed as he patted a seat next to him. And slowly every member started to greet themselves.

It felt like it was becoming less and less awkward but the minute. With those few minutes it felt like I knew them for years. We laughed, we had lots of fun..more fun than I've had in years.

*knock knock*

One of the workers opened door and said they were on in 10 minutes. Everyone nodded in agreement and slowly started to get up one by one.

Jimin stood up first and said "come with me."

So I stood and followed. He took me to a chair directly facing the stage. It felt like a dream being able to sit there and talk to them before the concert started.

*buzz buzz*

My phone went off with at least 16 missed calls from my bestfriend. I wanted to tell her everything that had happened but I knew she wouldn't believe me. I had to come up with a good enough lie. So I texted her that I had gotten sick before the concert so I drove home. She didn't reply back. I knew she was mad or upset at me. Then I heard the introduction of the concert when I heard....

[Author]

Sorry this chapter was short I promise to make the next one a little longer but give me some feedback I would love to hear it! Anyways keep reading!