Chapter 5

[Text]

Jimin: Typing...

Jimin: It's true Y/N I like you..

Y/N POV: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE LIKES ME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!

Me: Me?! Why?!

Jimin: I know this is soon but trust me...I've never had feelings like the ones I have for you...

Me: Mochi...

Jimin: Wait...Mochi?

Me: I'm sorry...I-

Jimin: Don't be...I liked it...

Me: What? You did?

Jimin: Yeah I did..and look if you can't say it back then it's fine..

Me: No! Mochi I do! I really do!

Jimin: You really did make me day Y/N...Now I really have to go to bed..goodnight Y/N

I couldn't believe it...today marks the official day that Jimin said "I like you Y/N" and I said it back. It felt like I was dreaming more like a daze, but it was the best feeling in my life.

Now I had to go to bed. It was nearly 1:00AM but today wouldn't be forgotten.

~The next morning~

I seemed like I had been asleep for god knows how long. I still couldn't get over last night. It was unforgettable.

*buzz buzz*

[Text]

Jimin: I finished practice early. Want to meet up?

He wants to meet up with me?! Oh my.....! Its like I took just a few seconds to get myself ready. So I decided to text him back.

Me: I would like that! 

Jimin: Great! I'll pick you up in a couple of minutes! 

In my mind I was panicking so hard because it was finally happening! Going to hang out with the person I've been dreaming about! Out of a million people in this planet, he chose to hang out with me because he likes me just how I like him. 

I was ready to go just waiting for Jimin to arrive. So I stood outside my home which was not to far from where BigHit is. So it shouldn't take long for him to arrive. 

I stood out there for a while just wondering that maybe Jimin got lost finding my house or he went to go pick something. I didn't want to think the worst that maybe I got stood up, but maybe that wasn't the case at all. I'm over thinking this. Just as I was about to go back inside, I hear a honking noise in my drive way. There he was, in his car, smiling from within.

He rolled down his window and said "Well aren't you getting in?" 

I jumped slightly and could feel my heart pounding almost as loud that you could hear it.

I stood there for a couple a seconds and said "You startled me!"

"Oh I'm sorry haha!" I said with that laugh of his 

So I made my way to the passenger side door and sat down. With my heart still pounding, I grabbed the seatbelt and clipped it. 

I knew that Jimin was looking at me from the corner of eye so I blushed a little thinking in my head that he really truly liked me and whatever he had planned for today was gonna be special.

Jimin POV:  The way she looked, the way she smiled, the way she smelled , it was all beauty in my eyes. To me...she's perfect. I planned something today to show her how I feel. Maybe at the end of this, there is something else.  

I see Jimin turn back with a small smile on his face which made me smile too. Some how he brought me comfort and safety while just sitting in the car. I think I more than just like him. 

~1 hour later~

We pull up at a little café which seemed empty from the inside but then Jimin says something under his breath and I ask him what he had said. He just answered "You'll see" with that smile of his. I looked at him with much confusion but still he kept smiling. 

He opened the doors to the café and my jaw dropped and my eyes started to fill with tears but I held back and I looked at him just how he looked at me and I said "Jimin...you did this for me..? Why..?" 

"I did it to show you how I feel and because I wanted I've been wanting to tell you something since the day we met at the concert.." He said holding my both my hands in his while he looked down at the floor all nervously. 

"What is it?" I said looking into his eyes

He pulled me closer to his chest and said "Y/N...I.."