Chapter 3

I couldn't believe my ears...I thought I was imagining.

"I would like start off this concert by introducing this wonderful lady...
Y/N..."

As soon as those words were said my heart dropped. Its like I couldn't function properly.

Jimin continued saying "she isnt like any other fan, she was quite calm when we stubbled upon each other. Its funny how we met. It feels like it was meant to be.."

I felt tears forming in my eyes and my phone rang and I looked and it was my best friend. I figured she heard everything but I knew that she would want some sort of part in this, so ignored the call. But those words...those words meant something else...more than just an apology. I stayed quiet but enjoyed the concert.

~ 3 hours later~

After all the sweat and tears of that concert I finally met them backstage again to congratulate them on the preformances.

"You guys did great! I really enjoyed it!" I said with excitement

"Thank you! You were our biggest supporter tonight. I appreciate it!" Said Jimin looking into my eyes

"Ah- I must be going now..my friend must be worried. I thank you all for your hospitality." I said with a smile of sadness on my face

"Ah yes, I'll show you out." Jimin said with a little smile

As I said my goodbyes to all the members as if it was my last, me and Jimin started walking towards the back exit of the building. Jimin opened the door for me and as soon as I was about to tell him my goodbyes he takes my hand and puts a paper inside of it. It almost looked heart shaped. I was about to open it until he closed my hand shut and said.

"Open this when you get home. I feel like you will need it." He said with a smile on his face.

I looked at him with confusion. He let go of my hand and I said "what is this?"

"Something. Now get home safely." He said with that same smile on his face as he turned around and closed the door behide him.

I was still confused but I opened the paper heart to find a number and a little note on the side saying "if you ever need anything give me call and I'll answer." This made my heart melt and I wanted to jump in excitement but I knew I must keep it private. In my mind I was so thrilled and over the moon that out of all people, the billions of people on this planet, I would be the lucky person to have even to meet them face to face and most importantly to have one of the members numbers. I was suddenly startled by the sound of my name being called from a far. I had just remembered about my best friend Ha-Neul. I had forgotten all about her until after the concert. The dozen of missed calls from her just seemed to vanish out of thin air. I knew she would be upset at me for lying to her, I felt like such a bad friend.