Chapter 7

Jimin POV Continued: I arrived home to find the rest of my members starring  at me as I entered. They all had so many questions about what happened tonight, so I sat myself down on the couch and explained everything and finally when I told them that Y/N had become my girlfriend  they all went crazy and congratulated me. I decided  to excuse myself from their discussions and headed up to my room and laid down and replayed our entire day together and just smiled and  went to bed the happiest person alive.

~Next day~

Y/N POV: Last night I was restless just thinking about what had happened and today I woke up with the feeling of none of this was real so I checked my phone only to see almost a dozen messages from the one and only Jimin. So I opened them only to see that it wasn't fake at all.

[Text]

Jimin: Y/N!!!!!! 

Jimin: Wake up beautiful!!!!!

Jimin: I miss you!!!! 

Jimin: Text me back!!!!!

As soon as I read that with no time at all I texted him back.

Me: Jimin!! I missed you too!! 

Within the matter of minutes I got a facetime call from him so I answered it. We talked for what seemed like hours just talking about things we never knew about each other. I loved every moment of our conversation until he had to go. He said that he would text me when he finished and I just nodded in agreement. 

~Time Skip~

So I guess you've been wondering since the last time. Well let me catch you up. So me and Jimin have been dating for 4 years and let me tell you they have been the happiest years of my life and I've got even bigger news to tell you too! Well a couples back Jimin had asked me to marry him so of course I said yes! 

Like I said before from the very beginning my life has been a roller coaster of emotions and also everything happened really fast but in the end you only have one life to live and you are faced with the challenge of choosing to do something that you've always wanted to do. 

[Author]

Hey Guys! Sorry this ending was bad! I wanted you guys to imagine their wedding day because everybody has a different liking and how their life would turn out! I hope you enjoyed my little short story and please leave me some feedback! Stay tuned for the next FF!