Chapter 6

"Y/N..."

"Yes..?" I answered back with a slight nervous tone

"I more than just like you, I love you Y/N and I have for a while, I just never had the strength to tell you. That's why I did this, that's why I rented this whole place so I can tell you I've been wanting to tell you since the day we met." He said looking into my eyes

I could tell he meant every word of that little speech of his. I was lost in words and didn't know how to respond to him. So I said "You did all this to tell me something? That means a lot when you put a lot of time into doing so."

"I'm glad you like it, but let me finish, you already know that I love you but I also want to ask you if you would be mine..?" He said hugging me tightly as if he didn't want to let me go

"Jimin.." I said faintly

He sighed as if he already thought my answer was no but I replied with "Of course I will"

His face lit up with such excitement and he hugged so tightly and said "Y/N you just made me the happiest man alive!"

I just giggled and hugged him back and said "Jimin you just made me the luckiest person alive!"

We both laughed and we stood there just looking into each others eyes until he broke that silence and said we should sit down and order some drinks before he had to drop me off at my house. So we were there for an hour or two just talking about things that we didn't know about each other, until we agreed that we should go home because it was getting late. So there we were in the car again still smiling at each other like we were under some spell.

In my mind I was over the moon and so filled with joy that I was dating the one and only Park Jimin! Only one could dream of this to actually happen! It felt like a dream, it didn't feel real, but I was willing to go on this roller coaster ride with him.

Jimin POV: I still couldn't believe that Y/N is finally mine! I've been waiting to ask her since the day we met. That day was one of the best days of my life.

Again back to the awkward silence of the car. It stayed like that all the way home.

As soon as we arrived at my house, we stayed in the car for a few minutes before I decided to say my goodbyes. My hand was reaching for the door handle of the car until I felt a warm hand on top of mine. I look and see Jimin's hand grabbing onto mine and I look up only to see Jimin's face looking upset so I said "Jimin are you okay..?" In a slightly nervous tone.

"I just don't want you to go.." He said sounding upset

"Jimin-" I said cutting cut off by Jimin when he pulled me closer and leaned into a kiss. It's like I had shivers go down my spine. I didn't know what to do, It's like I was frozen in place, but I kissed back which made him smile in between the kiss.

"Sorry I just-" I said cutting him off by saying

"Jimin..I liked it.." I said in a shy type of way trying to hide my face from him.

"You did?" He said looking directly at me

"Yeah I did" I said still looking down

"I did too.." He said also looking down with me

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I decided to say it was time for me to go so I leaned over and gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you for tonight." I opened the car down and headed towards my front door. I sat down on the couch just emotionless not knowing how to feel, but I was happy.

Jimin POV: We sat in the car in silence for a while when I was going to say something, she just leaned over and kissed my cheek and I just froze in place in awe that she did it. I just looked back at her and smiled a little. When she got out of the car, I just looked at her until she entered her home. So I started my car headed home to my other members. Tonight was something Special.