Chapter 4

"Y/N! We need to talk!"

"Look I can explain!" As soon as those words came out my mouth, I felt a cold hand slap me across the face.

"Ha-Neul! What the hell!" I yelled at her with much anger.

"What! Why are you yelling at me! Your the one who lied to me! She says but I could tell it was not just anger in her eyes but jealousy.

I didn't want to say anything to make her more upset than she was, I look at her and I turn away and start walking towards my car. She yells something but its too faint to hear it. I knew very well she wasn't going to get in the car with me after that so I just drove home without hesitation.

I reached my house and opened the door. I plopped myself down on the couch thinking about what happened a few hours before. So I decided to distress by doing what I always do, listen to music. When I took my phone out a little paper heart fell out and I remembered it was from Jimin, so I quickly sat up and hesitated to open the paper heart even though I did before. So I decided to text that number. 

Not even a minute later my phone rang with the same number asking to facetime..so I answered it.

"I knew you would answer, I was waiting for your text." Jimin answered back with that cute smile of his

"Were you waiting for me? Why?" I said suprised 

"Yeah I was, is it weird? Im sorry...I wanted to get to know you more. You seemed like a very interesting person..." He says shyly covering his rosy red cheeks with his hands 

I giggled at the fact he wants to get to know me more.. "Don't be sorry...Its quite cute.." Now Im the one getting rosy red cheeks and getting shy! I buried my face in the palms of my hands trying to hold in my laughter but I couldn't. 

"Are you okay? Why are you laughing?" He says laughing with me. "Come on tell me! Y/N!" 

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" I said still laughing helplessly

"Haha it's okay!" He said laughing along with me

I was still giggling with him and then I asked "Why did you want to see me again? Aren't you putting yourself in danger talking to someone like me?" I knew that he probably didn't want to answer my question but it was worth a try.

"What? Haha no I asked them if I could talk with you and they said yes, so don't worry your fine." He said calmly but I could tell he was getting nervous around me. To my suprise I didn't expect him to answer back but he did..

"Oh okay you had me scared for your life!" I said

"I'm sorry, please forgive me" he said with a face of sadness in his eyes

"It's okay! Don't be sad!" I said trying to reassure him

"If you say so...Look at the time! I must go, I have practice in the morning. Goodnight Eun-Hee!" He said smiling at me.

"Goodnight Jimin!" He said smiling back with my cheeks slowly turning red. I couldn't believe it. I was on facetime with Jimin! It was really him! The countless of dreams Ive had about this exact moment were finally coming true!

*buzz buzz*

[Text]

Jimin: I didn't tell you this but...I like you Y/N

Me: Wh-What?!

Jimin: Typing...