Chapter 1 Why?

"Onew hyung, Minho, Taemin! Dinner is ready!" Key shouted with a little bit of his signature sassy tone.

"Jonghyun go get the drinks and cups." Key asked me.

I went over to get the requested items for the Umma of our group.

The three lazy boys came downstairs after taking a nap after practice. It was 7 pm. The date was May 25, 2015. Our 7th year anniversary as SHINee. Key and I had planned a nice dinner for all 5 of us. Wow 7 years already. How the time flies.

"Yah Key hyung what'd you cook?" Asked Minho with his arm around Taemin's waist.

"Mmmm Umma it smells so good!" Taemin's eyes lit up with joy as he saw steak, dumplings, chicken, rice, and fish all prepared nicely.

"Of course it smells goo- YAH get your hands off my Taebaby!" Key smacked Minho's hand.

"I don't care if you're dating or what I don't want to see my baby growing up so much!" Key joked but still serious at the fact that he didn't want to see their PDA at the table.

"Aw calm down Key Hyung you're just bitter because Jonghyun hyung hasn't confessed to you yet or shared any skinship fan service with you lately!" Teased Minho.

"W-what are you talking about?? I-"

"Alright let's eat!" I said quickly.

Everyone sat down and we ate our food quite calmly.

Getting up after finishing my food I excused myelf.

"I'll be right back guys I need to go get something."

"I'll come with you!" Key insisted. "It's alright Bummie I need to go alone." Ruffling his hair I walked over to my room and locked the door.

I could hear Key's adorable whining. "Yahhhh what the heck." Key said I could even tell he was pouting his beautiful pink lips.

I had ordered a photo album with pictures from when we had first debuted to our most recent concert. It was a pretty think book.

*knock knock*

"One second." I said as I hid the book.

Opening the door slightly so only my head was sticking out I saw Key standing there hands on his hips.

"Let me in you jerk." He said pushing the door all the way open and locking it behind him.

"YAH Key you can't just come in here as you please!" I tried to seem angry so he'd leave and I could finish preparing the present.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun! I need to talk to you first!" He pushed me into a chair nearby and he sat on my bed facing me.

He looked seriously pissed.

"Wae." I mumbled confused.

"Why are you acting so strange Jonghyun. You keep avoiding me these past days. I don't like it!" He pouted again. 'Gah so cute'

"Aww Bummie don't get all mad at me." I gave him a smile.

"Noooo I need you to stop ignoring me!" He crossed his arms. "Jonghyun...I don't like it when I feel like your pushing me away.." his head faced down and he sniffled a little.

'Damn'

"Key..."

"Jonghyun.... I love you... I have ever since we met 7 years ago.." he wiped an escaping tear.

I got up and walked over to him and hugged him.

I never knew that I'd be seeing my Bummie cry over me. I didn't think he felt that way towards me..

"Sorry... I didn't mean to cry." He pushed me away and stood up.

"I'll go wash up for dessert." He gave me a sad smile and walked out of my room and into the rest room.

"Crap... I should of said something. Ugh why are you so stupid Jonghyun?!" I smacked my head.

"I don't know why are you so stupid hyung?" Minho said walking into our room.

"What happened man?" He asked.

"I made him cry... Agh damn it!" I plopped down on the computer chair.

"C'mon dude it'll all work itself out don't worry." He pated my back and went over with a smiling, excited Taemin in his room closing and locking the door behind him.

After about 30 minutes of moping I got the photo album and walked out towards the kitchen where Onew had fallen asleep.

"GUYS COME TO THE KITCHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!!!" I screamed loudly.

Onew didn't even move an inch.

"N-not n-now h-hyung." Taemin said in a tone that I really didn't want to ever hear from him again.

"I'm talking to the manager just a second!" Key answered back trying not to sound like he had just cried.

I sat at the table a little disappointed at the fact that I had just made this present and no one was going to see it now.

After waiting for another 30 minutes Key, a red faced Taemin and sweaty Minho came to the kitchen.

"What is it hyung?" They asked.

Onew was still sleeping until Minho smacked the back of his head waking him up suddenly.

"Sorry I must've dozed off." Onew rubbed his head.

I was holding the book behind my back.

"Okay so- wait what's wrong Key?" Taemin asked.

"I'm fine just talked with the manager." He said his voice trembling. "What'd he say?" I asked worried that he was about to cry.

"Nothing.."

"Okay Jonghyun isn't going to talk about what he wanted until you speak up." Minho said sternly with Onew and Taemin nodding in agreement.

"Yeah." I replied.

Key took a deep breath.

"I-I'm leaving." A tear fell and hit the floor.

"On a trip?" Taemin asked cheerfully. "No... I'm leaving as in I'm quitting SHINee..." Key began to weep.

Everyone's mouths dropped to the floor.

I dropped the album I was trying to hide.