Chapter 2 Hit Me

"Quitting...?" Taemin's eyes were watering and he held onto Minho's and my arms.

"W-why?" I asked my voice breaking a little.

"Honestly I just.. I don't feel like there is anything left for me here in SHINee. I love SHINee, but I just think I need to pursue my dream of becoming a fashion designer.

"Bummie you can still do that while being in SHINee!" I yelled at him holding his arm.

"This isn't right hyung." Minho said.

"What do you mean not right? I want to be a fashion designer!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU WOULDN'T BE CRYING IF YOU WANTED TO LEAVE. YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE IF YOUR CRYING LIKE THIS!" I yelled at him.

"Kim Kibum. Kim Jonghyun." Onew who was just sitting there quietly spoke up.

We both turned to him.

He got up and pulled us by our arms. He took us to my room and pushed us in. Leaving Taemin and Minho confused.

Before closing the door he spoke once more.

"Obviously you both have been fighting and need to work things out. If Key really does leave then you need to fix things with him before he leaves." He closed the door.

"YAH LEE JINKI OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Key pounded on the door.

"Nope. I locked the door from the outside with an attachable lock I keep with me. I will not open the door until you too make up." With that Onew left.

"Pabo..." Key kicked the door.

He turned to face me. Suddenly he turned red and sat as far away as possible from me.

I was sitting on my bed this whole time watching him.

"Look." I began.

"Honestly I didn't know were fighting."

Key ignorned me and turned away from me.

"Key..?" I cannot believe he is ignoring me.

"Bummie come on. Talk to me. I wanna make things right just tell me what's wrong."

He just kept ignoring me.

Ugh man what the heck.

"Bummie what's wrong?" I got up and grabbed his shoulder.

With a swift move he switched us so.I'd be sitting on the chair he had been in and he was the one standing up.

In shock I just sat there as he went and sat on my bed turning to look at the window.

What the hell?

***2 hours later*** He is still just sitting there.

I'm pretty sure even if we did make up Onew is probably already asleep.

Okay that's it I'm gonna fix whatever is wrong with us.

"Bummie..." I spoke softly.

"Listen I know you can hear me so I'll keep talking. Like I said before. I don't know what I did wrong.

I miss you though Bummie.

I miss being able to talk to you normally.

I miss hugging you.

I miss having late night talks with you.

I miss you.

Look I don't know what I did to anger you, but I'm sorry for that. If it isn't enough to say sorry then hit me. Hit me instead ignoring me. Hit me so I can feel your pain please. Just hit me. Talk to me Bummie." I put my hands on my head and looked down.

The creeking of the bef told me that he had gotten up. He was walking over to me.

"Yah Dino face look at me," he finally spoke.

I looked up at the perfect diva in front of me.

"Why did you stop treating me like before? We don't even do skinship anymore. You don't touch me anymore. I feel like you hate me. I confessed my feelings to you, but you didn't even tell me how you felt and when I told you about my dream you acted like my dream of being a fashion designer was something you could control."

Jeeze I feel bad now. I didn't even realize how he felt that I was just pushing him away.

"Bummie I am so sorry I didn't pay attention to your feelings. I completely support you in everything you do Bummie. If you want to leave SHINee and chase your dream then go ahead! I will be right behind you, maybe not physically, but I will cheer you on!"

He looked at me with a sad smile and ran to me.

We hugged for a long time.

So long that before we realized it we had fallen asleep in eachothers arms and woke up together the next morning.