Chapter 5 Time

"W-well you didn't-" he got cut off by the ringing of his cell.

I sighed and walked to my couch and sat down hard enough to let him know I was mad.

"Answer it." I said annoyed.

He looked at his phone once more before walking outside to answer it.

Okay now what do I do?

I can't just stay mad at him.

Of course I want him to stay here with me forever, but I want him to chase his dream also!

This is so annoying.

He came back in quickly.

"Hey... my coworker said I have to get back to the hotel and get ready. Would you like to join me?" He said fixing his hair nervously.

Yes I do want to go idiot, but not to work. I want to go on a freaking date with the love of my life before he leaves again.

"No I'm good here. You go do you. See ya!" I waved to him.

"Jonghyun..." he whispered.

Walking over to me he sat close by and put a hand on my shoulder.

Please stop it don't do this.

Don't make it harder for me.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I want to spend some time together with you before I leave.."

"Well I have plans.. I uh... gotta go water my dog and uhm... wash my.... plants... I mean... you know what I meant!" I turned to face away from him.

He sighed softly.

"I'm not coming back Jonghyun..." he kissed my cheek.

I walked him to the door.

"I'll see you next ti..." I began but got a little choked up and tried to hide my tears.

"There won't be a next time... goodbye..." He said walking out.

He turned one last time, but I closed the door before he realized I was balling my eyes out.

I locked the door and fell to my knees.

I cried so hard I almost felt my heart come out of my chest.

It hurt.

Everything hurt.

My head.

My eyes.

My throat.

My body.

My heart.

"Key please don't go. Don't leave me again. Come back to me! Please. Please. Please! PLEASE!"

************************************

Morning arrived sooner than I expected.

I did my usual routine of eating cereal and sitting on the couch staring at nothing and no one.

As I went to wash the plate I used I saw that there wasn't anymore dish soap.

Crap. Now I gotta leave this place to wash a damn plate.

Ah jeeze.

"Hey Key can you-" I caught myself.

I cleared ny throat a little and went to get dressed.