Chapter 7 Saranghaeyo

*KEY'S POINT OF VIEW*

I sat in the airplane surrounded by smiling people. Everyone was so happy. I felt a little awkward being the only sad one.

Why was Jonghyun letting me leave again?

I didn't want to but he kept insisting me to leave and follow my dream.

I have a secret though.

Yes being a fashion designer is my dream, but not my only dream.

Jonghyun you're my dream.

I've always loved him.

He's always been there when I need him and now that I won't be able to see him anymore I feel empty.

I remember when he came home one day announcing that he was dating that actress Shin Se-kyung. He was so happy.

I thought about giving up, but just as I was about to they had broken up and he got even more into the fan service.

That's when we kissed too.

Although that night is fuzzy, the kiss is the only thing I can remember.

I remember his soft lips that met mine.

His eyes closed and hair covering his sweaty forehead.

I remember the alcohol taste his tongue had.

Everything about the kiss is permanently engraved into my memory.

I felt a tear fall and I quickly got up and went to the restroom.

I locked the door and fell to my knees.

God why?!

Why am I in such pain?

Why does my heart hurt?

Why is it that the one and only person I love is telling me that he loves me too, but that leaving him and following my dream is better?

Jonghyun I love him so much..

I need him..

My heart yearns for him again.

I cried so hard that I felt my eyes were going to be permanently red after this.

Getting up from the floor I washed my face with some water and went back my seat.

It was just in time as we were going to land.

We fastened our seatbelts and landed.

My co worker left quickly home while I still waited for my luggage and ride to arrive.

As I walked over to baggage claim I saw a short blonde male standing in front of the conveyer belt.

Is it Jonghyun...?

He turned and no... it wasn't him.

What am I thinking?

How would he even be here quickly.

I'm so stupid.

My ride came and took me to my home.

Not going to lie I had a pretty darn big house.

5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3 story, 2 pools, a hot tub, a huge ass kitchen, but there was something missing.

People.

Jonghyun was missing.

SHINee was missing...

How could I live in such a large home without having anyone to share it with?

No Onew meant I wasn't going to burn my arm with hot grease while I cooked him chicken.

No Minho meant I wouldn't do so much laundry after he played sports.

No Taemin meant I wouldn't have someone to look after and no one to buy banana milk for.

No Jonghyun meant...

I had nothing.

It meant I was alone.

No love.

Nothing.

I am nothing without him..

I stepped out of the car and paid the driver.

Getting my things from the car I walked into my house.

I left everything in the living room and headed to the kitchen to prepare a small dinner for myself.

As I turned the light on making the darkness disappear I turned to walk to the fridge when someone hugged me from behind.

I knew this embrace.

The hands were much too familiar.

The cologne was his.

The body heat was his.

"Jonghyun..."

"Hey Kitty..." Jonghyun spoke.

*JONGHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW*

I explained to Key how it was possible for me to get here faster than him.

He looked surprised and told me that he didn't know it was cheaper to buy the ticket that made no stops.

I laughed.

"What are you doing here? In New York?"

"I'm here for you.. I'm not going back without you. Key you're everything to me. I love you. You don't unerstand how much I do and how much you mean to me. I hate that I never realized this sooner. It kills me when you're not with me nagging me about cleaning up my room." I chuckled as Key rolled his eyes and laughed as well.

"Yah stupid Dino, I can't just leave without warning and go live in Korea again! I just got promoted here and you think I can just get up and leave?!" Key yelled.

Crap I didn't think of that.

"Let me call them and tell them I quit first jeeze!" He smiled and actually called.

"Wait... let me spend the night once first before we leave. I'm actually really tired heh." I said laying down on one of the couches.

"Yah! Not there! Go up to my room we can sleep there not here this is new jeeze!" He laughed and took me by my hand leading me to his room.

We didn't sleep right away instead we talked a lot.

"I'm sorry that this means that you'll give up your dream for me." I looked down feeling guilty.

"Pabo! You're my dream!" Key said.

Key reached over to my shirt's collar and pulled me to him kissing me then pulling away with blush on his face.

I pulled him back to me to continue the kiss.

We weren't drunk.

I just needed to kiss him again before anything.

I missed him.

His perfect plump pink lips that were so smooth gave me chills.

He didn't push me away like he usually would have.

He just kissed me back.

I began to cry.

Not out of sadness, but because I was so happy.

I had my whole world right here holding me.

Kissing me.

I was so happy.

I had him back.

Key was also crying, but didn't break our kiss.

That's how I knew that they were tears of joy also.

Finally we were together and we were going to stay together forever.

"Key I love you."

Key sniffled a little and smiled.

"I love you too Jonghyun."

*THE END*