‖𝟶𝟷𝟽‖ 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 [☓] 𝙸𝙳𝙸Ø𝚃

_______❭❱❭✕╳✕❬❰❬_______

_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

The moment Yuna entered Gon's room, a spikey haired boy launched himself off the bed and towards her just like he did a few days ago. This time around though, Yuna had been prepared—unlike when it first happened, and had lifted her arms to catch the boy.

Only for Gon to be grabbed by the back of his tank top by the whitehead, left to hang in the air as he sent a questioning look towards his friend.

"You are both injured now, first get healed before catapulting into each other." Killua voiced bluntly, sounding like a father scolding two of his immature children.

Yuna actually felt herself getting offended at his remark. "I didn't do anything though..." She murmured to herself with a huff, a light pout on her lips. Which was unfortunately heard by the ex-assassin.

Killua carefully placed Gon on his feet, before turning to the girl with a raised brow. "Where were the hands you raised to catch him?" Struck with realization, Yuna turned her head away with pink cheeks. "That's what I thought." Killua concluded with a smirk screaming victory.

_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

That was three weeks ago. Within the time that had flown by, the three pre-teens have fallen into a peaceful regular schedule of practicing 'Ten' and taking things easy for now

Yuna knew she wasn't supposed to be holding back her training like she was, especially to something so basic, but she also knew she had to recover from her injuries before getting into any drastic fights. Being careless can easily risk her life in the 200s after all.

Wait, isn't that what I want in the first place...?

With a contemplative look on her face, she leaned back against Gon's bed frame from where she was sitting on the floor. She brought a hand towards her face, holding her chin as she comically thought of her situation. She closed her eyes, deep in thought.

Injuries equal being weaker than usual. Being weak equals getting killed off. Getting killed equals my freedom. Why didn't I think of this sooner?!

With a dumbfounded expression on her face, she snapped her eyes open. Her gaze immediately locking on Killua sitting in front of her, with closed eyes and crisscrossed legs as he concentrated on his 'Ten'. "Hey Killua-kun, why did you ban me from registering for fights?"

Killua opened his right eye, silently staring at the look on Yuna's face before closing them again. "What do you think?" He murmured, knowing Gon was busy practicing Ten in his bed as well.

Yuna tilted her head, hand slipping from her chin to fold them over her chest as her thoughts wondered off yet again. "Hmm...?" Her gaze travelled towards the ceiling in contempt, furrowed brows and pursed lips making an appearance.