‖𝟶𝟷𝟸‖ 𝙳Ø𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 [☓] 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴

TW: mentions of blood, gore
and mentions of suicide!!
please skip to the very last 
_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______
included 'inside' the chapter 
if you think you'd be triggered
by above mentioned triggers!!

TW: mentions of blood, gore and mentions of suicide!!please skip to the very last _______❭❱❭✕╳✕❬❰❬_______ included 'inside' the chapter if you think you'd be triggeredby above mentioned triggers!!

_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

When asked for permission, Mr. Satotz gladly accompanied her to the room Gon was laid in. Now, sitting in the chair placed on the right side of the bed, Yuna intently observed the boy's expression. Finding it odd how peaceful he looked despite breaking an arm.

"Satotz-san." Yuna called out, making said male look up at her. "May I ask for some information about the Hunter association?" The pink-blond made eye contact with said male. "It's about the Nen exorcists... Is there a limit to how much, or how high level of Nen they can exorcise?"

_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

Walking out of the room Gon was resting in, Yuna closed the door behind her—leaning back to it for a moment to let out a breath of defeat.

I wonder... Would they attack a valuable member of the Hunter association if they manage to exorcise it?

If they did... Would they be hunted by the association?

... Questions and more questions... But none with a proper answer...

The barely five-foot girl moved to head back to the hall their Final Phase was being held, mind wondering about to different topics at hand.

Come to think of it... Illumi-san had been in disguise this entire time and Killua-kun haven't noticed... Wonder when he'll expose himself...

Either ways, I'm kind of glad they won't be going head to head in the Last Phase... Killua-kun can easily win against Pokkle-san, so can Illumi-san...

Meaning Bodoro-san and Pokkle-san will be in the finals because I believe Leorio will win against Bodoro-san.

"I wonder who'll get disqualified~" The girl hummed to herself, just as she rounded the corner to the hallway leading to the main door of the hall where the battles are being held.

The sound of a door closing echoed in a distance, making her look up to the person approaching her direction. She blinked, eyes widening in temporary shock at the white-haired pre-teen—pupils dilating when she processed the blood splattered all over his clothes and face.

She froze on her step, gaze travelling down to his right hand—completely covered in blood.

What...

His steps were completely silent to her ears as always as he walked, making it feel like the sound made by the water fountain was much louder. It was as if that sound was the only thing to exist within her space, a loud white noise. It felt as if they were bells ringing their warnings for her approaching doom.