‖𝟶𝟷𝟶‖ 𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙸Ø𝚄𝚂 [☓] 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽

_______ ❭❱❭✕╳✕❬❰❬ _______

_______ ❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

It was day number five, only three days left until the end of exam—with Yuna absolute zero points in her hands. The most absurd thing about this was the fact that the girl was completely fine with it-despite coming that far in the exam .

Now Killua can surely say that she was telling the truth when she said she was forced to do the exam and that she didn't mind failing.

Even still, being handed over the ticket to pass the phase by her didn't sit right with him. It might have been his pride or maybe his boredom talking to him, but he decided to tag along and watch how she dealt with her situation considering her situation.

If the chance came by, he wouldn't mind helping her to get rid of his boredom. Yes, only out of boredom and totally not because he now accepted her as a friend candidate.

He may be smart for his age, but he was definitely a tsundere.

"Fudge-" Yuna abruptly cut herself off as she braced herself for the impact, only to feel an arm wrap around her right elbow to pull her back—easily giving back her lost balance.

For a moment, both of them had paused, before Yuna finally managed to process what had happened. The moment she did, she snapped her head to the boy who helped her up, blue eyes wide in disbelief.

Killua in return raised a single amused brow, already knowing what was going through her mind. "Are you that surprised I helped you for once?" He had the audacity to ask after those many times he had laughed at her misery. her elbow.

"Why won't I? You'd been laughing at me all day yesterday." Yuna shot back, dusting off imaginary dust on her skirt as she gathered herself from the shock she received.

She had a feeling this was just the beginning of the rollercoaster she was bound to experience when hanging around the albino. She didn't know.

Does she think her nonexistent heart would be able to take it? Yes. Yes, she thinks it can. Because somehow, she can still perfectly experience emotions for some reason.

Damn her and her powerful Nen abilities... If only she took away all of my emotions with it then I won't be getting this close to people...

Yuna ended up puffing her cheeks out with a huff, brows irritably furrowed and her right eye twitching at the very thought of the person who came to her mind.

The boy who was walking next to her merely raised a curious eyebrow at her irritated expression, sensing the irritation coming out in waves from her frame. For once, he had no problem keeping track of her presence unlike usual.

...What did she suddenly remember to be riled up like this? Hmm, I wonder...

With a sly smirk covering his lips, the boy reached to poke her cheek, which instantly snapped her out of her thoughts. Both of them came to a stop once more, with Yuna leaning away to whip her head towards him with slightly wide eyes. "What?" She asked, as if she didn't look like she was about to knock someone out.