‖𝟶𝟶𝟿‖ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 [☓] 𝙵Ø𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙷

_______❭❱❭✕╳✕❬❰❬_______

_______❭✕╳✕❬❰_______

Yuna winced, her left arm being held by the ex-assassin as he wrapped the make shift bandages he salvaged from her now ripped up cloak. She had previously washed off her cut—again, with a ripped piece of her completely annihilated cloak.

She felt bad for it honestly, and there was no way it was usable after what it had gone through to help her. Not that she needed it anyways, not when she had already attracted the eyes of the most dangerous examinee at the exam. Yes, she was still sour about the difference in power between them.

"It's a deep cut. There's dried blood all over your sleeve." Killua commented, actions careful just like time he managed to free Gon's fishing hook from her hair. Yuna could tell he was considerate to not cause her unnecessary pain as he went along with the task of wrapping it up.

Obviously, Killua was no pro at such tasks. The wrappings were a bit messy, but way better than a normal amateur. Yuna instantly knew it must've been due to the experiences he had back when he used to be an assassin. He didn't get strong without any efforts after all, and Yuna knew that well. A lot of injuries would be involved to reach where he is now.

"You know, I can just do that my-" The girl broke into dry coughs, other hand instinctively reaching to place it on her neck. Killua momentarily paused, blue eyes flickering over to her neck for the third time in the span of minutes.

Black and dark blue decorated her pale skin, like paint blotches faded into a canvas. That bruise went all around her neck, the boy only then realizing he could almost completely circle her neck with a single hand. It didn't only look painful—he knew it was causing her a lot of pain as well.

Maybe that was why he willingly chose to help her out. The dark unpleasant feeling growing in his chest every single time his eyes trailed over that bruise of hers was foreign to him after all. Actually, the situation itself was completely foreign to him.

Never in his days as an assassin did someone he chose to kill survive. What's left of them were just cold corps unable to outwardly express how they felt when they died—and while Killua wanted to free himself from the shackles of his family, he had never hesitated when it came to killing someone, because that's just how he grew up—so guilt was truly foreign to him.

Until now that is. After that small test of sort, Killua had come to acknowledge her as a possible friend candidate. She and Gon shared similarities, and while they were both completely different people—the boy can't deny he was intrigued of her existence. He wanted to know her reasoning and wanted to access how her mind worked.

He finalized. She wasn't someone with evil intentions. The girl, while being similar to him, generated an innocent aura after all. Hence, he concluded, that she was not a direct danger to him—because he was stronger and more dangerous compared to her. He had no problem relaxing his guard around her after that realization.