First day of school

[some things before you read this. If you don't know yet:
Y/n: your name
Y/l/N: your last name
And the picture you see above it's mine. If you use it I would really appreciate if you gave me credits.
Now, you can enjoy my fist fanfic]
Today was your first day of  your new school You were nervous because you don't know anyone. When you got there you struggled to find your first class, but after a long time you finally found it.
-y/n's P.O.V-
When I arrived to my first class everyone was already on their seats, I felt kind of ashamed because I was a little bit late.
-welcome to math class Ms......-
-Y/L/N-  I said
- Ms Y/L/N. You can call me Miss Smith. you are a little bit late. Did you have trouble finding the classroom? - the teacher said
-yes Miss Smith, I was lost-
-no one showed you around the school?- she says
I just shake my head.
~someone was suppose to show me around the school?!!?!~ I thought .
-well, the school already started and I don't want you to loose classes. So at the end of the day someone will show you around- the teacher makes a pause of a second-.....mmm..... Mr. Hwang, can you show the school to Ms Y/L/N when the school finishes?-
-of course teacher. today I have a lot of free time.-he says and then he looks at me and he gives me the cutest smile I have ever seen.

I just blush a little bit after what happened.

-Ms Y/L/N please take a seat...... well, the only place available is behind Mr. Hwang, so you may sit there- the teacher says.
-yes teacher-
*time skip to when the class is over*
I was about to leave the classroom to go to my next class, but someone grabbed my wrist. So I turned around and it was the kid that is going to show me the school later.
—..... I-i was wondering if y-you would like to eat lunch with me and my friends...... of course, only I-if you want to—he says.

He seems kind of shy, I think that's cute.

-of course!, I'm glad you asked, I don't know anyone in here. By the way, my name is y/n- I said.
- My name is Ethan- he says showing me again his cute smile.
-By the way, do you know where is the science class?- I asked not wanting to get lost again.
- yep, it's right in front of this classroom- Ethan say.
-Thank you. Well, I'll see you on lunch time- I said and I leaved to my next class.
*time skip to lunch time because I'm lazy lol*
When I arrived to the cafeteria i was nervous because I forgot Ethan told me that I can eat with him and his friends. But then I saw him standing up from his table and he walked up to me.
-are you going to eat with us?- he said.
-yes of course- I said relived that I didn't have to eat alone as I used to in my last school.
We went to the table where all his friends were eating and chatting.
-guys, this is y/n and she is new in the school. From now on she will eat with us, right?- Ethan said
- of course I will, I'm glad that I have new friends.- I said
Each one of his friends introduced themselves to me.( btw they are all the younger versions of the cast of umbrella academy and Aidan).
We talked while we ate and we became really good friends. They are all really nice and funny people. But as they say time goes by quickly when you're having a good time and lunch time was over. But before I left to my next class Ethan said:
-remember that at the end of the school day I'll show you around- he said
-thanks for reminding me, i almost forgot. I have a really bad memory(lol)- I said- well, see you then.
*time skip to the end of the school day because I'm still lazy lol*
I was kind of tired at the end of the day. I guess it was a really good first day of school, but it was full of emotions.
Right when I step out of my last class Ethan is already there waiting for me to show me around the school.
-wow, you are taking this role really seriously- I said jokingly.
-well, I like to treat right the new students- he says going on with my joke.
He shows me around the school while we talk and laugh. I'm having a really good time, I genuinely feel a connection with him.
After the "tour" ends Ethan and I kept talking for a while and we became really good friends.
-i had a really good time, i guess I'll see you tomorrow- he said
- yep, see you! - I said and leave with my stomach full of butterflies. What is this feeling?
—————————————————————
Sorry if the end is bad, I really didn't know how to end it.
If you see any misspelled word or something doesn't makes sense please let me know so I can correct it.
If you liked it please leave a like and if you have any ideas for another one-shot also let me know!

I hope you enjoyed it!
Peace out!