The first time you hear him speak in Korean

(The picture above it's mine, if you use it I would really appreciate it if you gave me credits. Now enjoy the one-shot!)
————————————————-
Today I'm going to Ethan's house to watch mean girls 2 that just came out on Netflix . I had to convince him to watch it and he agreed after I told him that I was going to bring Sour Patch Kids as a snack for the movie. I knew that blackmailing him with his favorite candy would work (i don't know which candy is his favorite in real life, but let's pretend it's Sour Patch Kids lol) .
When I arrived at his house, that was a 3 minute walk from mine, I knocked 2 times and I waited for him to open the door.
I have been in his house multiple times, but I haven't seen his parents because they work all day. So it surprised me when his mother opened the door. I didn't know that they were home today, but it wasn't a problem because we weren't going to do anything bad or something like that, we are just going to watch a movie with some snacks.
-hello Miss Hwang, is Ethan home?- I said in the most formal way possible.
-yes, he is upstairs. Let me call him- his mother said.
-Ethan your friend arrived, get over here!- she called him in Korean.
-I'm coming!- Ethan answered in Korean.
I didn't know that Ethan could speak in Korean. I knew that his family is Korean, but somehow I never thought that he could also speak Korean.
For some reason it shocked me a lot. His voice in Korean was a bit different and I couldn't believe that it was actually him talking.
He finally came down and he greeted me. Then he said to his mom in Korean:
-we are going to watch a movie in the living room, is that ok?-
-yes, go ahead- she replied in Korean.

* we went to the living room*

I think Ethan saw my shook face because he was blushing a little bit.
-I didn't know you could speak Korean!, that's so cool. Why didn't you tell me?- I said really hyped up.
-I don't know.... I thought you already knew- he said acting shy.
~Well maybe I'm dumb lol~ I thought
-can you teach me please?- I said while pouting and using my puppy eyes that always work on him.
He stayed silent for a second while looking at me. I guess he was thinking.
-fine, just because you know I can't say no to those puppy eyes- he said-but after we watch the movie.
-yay!- I said while doing my celebration dance.
-but only with one condition- he said.
-what condition?- I said kinda nervous.
-I will only teach you Korean if we cuddle while we watch the movie- he said.
-I didn't know you were a cuddle guy- I said jokingly- fine, I'll do it.
I kept my promise and he kept mine. and we were all happy.
The end

————————————————-
Sorry for the ending lol
If you see any misspelled word or something doesn't makes sense please let me know so I can correct it.
If you liked it please leave a like and if you have any ideas for another one-shot also let me know!

I hope you enjoyed it!
Peace out!