School trip

Hey!
In this chapter I'm going to try a new way of writing.
If you like it please leave a ⭐️
I accept requests!
————————————————————————
Genre: from enemies to friends (or more)

*Your P.O.V*

Everything on this day was going wrong.

I woke up late and that meant that I wouldn't be allowed to pick my partner for the school trip to the woods.
And to my bad luck I got paired with my enemy, Ethan Hwang.

That's how I ended up here, sitting besides him in the school bus that was about to arrive to it's destination.
Even though we didn't really talked that much everything he did bothered me.
Like right now:

"Can you please stop eating cereal so loudly and so close to me?" I said giving him an annoyed glance.

He stopped eating for a second while looking at me, and right after he started to chew even louder and on purpose never breaking the eye contact.

I just rolled my eyes at him and looked at the window, that by the way, was the only good thing Ethan has ever done to me, give me the window seat.

-

Some minutes passed and almost without noticing it we were at the woods. Nobody knew what was the purpose of this school trip until the teacher in charge said:

"You kids may be wondering what we are doing here" and without giving anyone the chance to answer he continued "well, we thought that an Easter hunt in the woods would be fun since the school didn't do anything on Easter".

"But sir, Easter was almost 8 months ago" some kid said.

"SHUT UP KEVIN, THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS DON'T WANT YOU IN YOUR HOME" the teacher in charge said making everyone want to cry and laugh at the same time.
"Anyway, we are going to give you a map and a compass that you guys probably won't use because you don't know how to do anything.
You are going to do this activity in pairs and the team that finds more eggs wins a... something".

"Can we choose a new partner?" somehow, the same kid asked.

"You were going to, but know that YOU asked, you are all going to stay with the same partner you have right now" the teacher said while staring at him with rage.

"I got to be the most unlucky person in the world" I thought.

"Why is nobody moving?? GO GO GO" the teacher said.

That was the last thing the teacher said before everyone started running. Including Ethan and me.

-

Ethan told me that we should go where no one else was going. And that's what we did, but some minutes after we realized it was a bad idea because we were completely lost.

"It's your fault!" I told him.

"Of course it's not, it's yours"Ethan said making me more angry.

"HOW IS IT EVEN MY FAULT???" I screamed at him and pushed him to the ground.

"I don't know, maybe It'sBecauseIWantedToActCoolInFrontOfYou" he said almost to fast, but not fast enough to make me not understand.

What he said didn't make sense, we hate each other and it always has been that way.
I was really confused and whenever I'm confused I hit things. As he was the reason of my confusion I bent down and grabbed his shirt with one hand since I was going to use the other to hit his pretty face, but he grabbed my fist and said:

"Wait! Please don't hit me"

"Give me a good reason" I said clenching my fist more.

" I think I found something that could save us" he said and looked to his right "do you see that over there?" he used his index finger to point at a huge Easter egg. "That egg is so big that I bet it equals to 100 normal Easter eggs".

I decided to stand up and help him up.
We went together to get the egg and realized we were not that far from the reunion point.

And because we were so confident that we were going to win with the massive egg we went straight to the reunion point.
But when we arrived we saw that everyone had multiples of this eggs but from different colors.

Ethan and I looked at each other realizing that we lost the Easter hunt, but at least we had a good time.

On the way back to the school we talked a lot compared to the beginning of the day. I almost didn't even remember that we used to hate each other.
But I was still curious about why Ethan hated me in the first place.
I hated him because he hated me and that's how things were, no one ever complained about it.

"Ethan, can I ask you something" I said getting a bit nervous in advance.

"Sure"

"Why...did you use to hate me?" I said not looking into his eyes.

"Well, I don't really know... I guess I hated you because you hated me"

"Wait, I hated you?? I thought you hated me and that's why I was acting that way"

"So all this time it has been a big confusion? I can't believe that I missed on being your friend for all this time" this last thing he said made me blush.
We got a bit closer, it seemed like we were about to kiss until...

"We're here, everyone get your butts off this bus before your parents start complaining" The teacher said.

I gave Ethan a quick kiss on the cheek before standing right up and leaving  the bus while saying: "I'll see you around Ethan".
When I was out the bus I saw Ethan still seated down with a shocked face and a little blush showing on his cheeks.

I smiled to myself at the thought of Ethan blushing because of me.

-
On the way back home I realized that I may have lost the egg hunt, but at least I won a new friend.

——————————————————————————————————-

Today is the first day that I actually upload on a Friday!
Please let me know if you like this writing style better
And if you see any mistakes or if you have a request please let me know.

I'll try to post more often or at least every Friday. My school is leaving us a bunch of homework, but I'll do my best.

Peace out!