Kissing Scene

Anyone else is exited for season 2 of The Umbrella Academy? No? Just me? Okay

—————————————————————————————————————————————
*No one's P.O.V*

You have been acting in The Umbrella Academy as a friend of all the young cast. But you were mostly friends with Ethan (aka Ben Hargreaves). Not only in the serie, but also in real life you two were really close.

Ethan and you had the typical friendship, until one day the director told Ethan and you that you two had to do a kissing scene.
Ever since, things have been a bit tense between both of you.

You knew it was for work but you kind of had feelings for Ethan, and you were scared this would ruin your relationship with him.

*Time skip to the day of the kissing scene*

You and Ethan have been practicing your lines together, except for the kissing part.
After all the practicing you two feel a bit more relaxed but you can still feel the tension and it's the fault of that hecking kissing scene.

It was finally time for the filming.
You never felt this nervous, not even when you had to dance in front of all the cast. This was even worse.

Before the filming started Ethan told you:

-don't worry, nothing is going to change between us- he said while smiling at you.

His smile made you feel warm inside, it was like a— No! The kissing scene hasn't even started and you were already falling for him.

You just smiled back at Ethan afraid that if you speak you'll tell him how you feel.

Right after your smile the director told you two to get in your positions to start the shooting.

Ethan and you had to do the speaking part a couple of times to get the perfect shot.
But it didn't last long.
You knew you were screwed when the director said:

-Kids, it's time for the kissing scene, I know it's the first kiss of both of you. But i need you to pretend it's not ,ok?

Wait, it's also Ethan's first kiss? You didn't know that. Does that make you feel any better? Maybe.

You two got in position and suddenly your breathing accelerated. Ethan seemed to notice, so he took your hand, and that made it even worse.

-Action- the director screamed.

It's finally happening and you are having a panic attack. But you still tried to focus on making your job right while repeating in your head the same words Ethan said a couple of minutes ago : "nothing is going to change between us".

You two got closer. You could feel his body heat, the way he breathed and the sound of his heart. That's how close you were.

You closed your eyes as you saw Ethan close his.

Then you felt something really soft brushing your lips so you leaned in more and let all your nervousness go away.
It was the best feeling ever. In your head there were fireworks and in your belly there were butterflies.

You didn't wanted this to end.
And your wish kind of became true because Ethan and you had to do the scene a couple of times and each time it felt better than the last.

-That was the last shot, good job everyone!- the director said.

After all the filming Ethan and you were exhausted and decided to take a break in the resting room that was on the set.
You two were quiet until both of you sat down with your snacks.

- i need to tell you something...- you two said at the same time and laughed when you realized what happened.

- You go first- Ethan said

-no no, you first- you said.

-I insist, talk first- he said while laughing.

- alright - you said, once again not being able to resist him- I just..... I really like you Ethan, I know you said nothing was going to change between us but I can't help it. You are really cute and funny. I don't see you as a friend anymore, I love you Ethan- you said while blushing.

You could not believe that you said all that without skipping a beat.

Ethan just stayed silent while looking down. You thought you just ruined your friendship with him and decided to go.
But when you were standing up you felt Ethan grabbed your wrist.
You turned to look at him and he was blushing.
You took that as a good sign and decided to sit down again.

- I..I feel the same way, I was about to tell you the same thing- Ethan said as his cheeks somehow blushed more.

You probably looked dumb because of how widely you were smiling.

- Do you want to go on a date?- Ethan finally said.

-Of course- you answered while laughing because you couldn't believe that you were actually going on a date with your crush.

The End

————————————————————————

Thank you for reading!

If you liked it please leave a 🌟

Btw, if you saw my massage, this is not the story I was talking about. I got a writing block and I can't write more of ten story for now. But I didn't wanted to let you guys without anything. Thanks for comprehending and hopefully soon I'll post the other one shot.

Peace out!