Ethan Hwang noticing you

Don't look at the video above yet.
Later on on the story I'll tell you when to watch it
—————————————————————————————————————————————-

*Your P.O.V.*

I was laying on your bed, stalking my crush, Ethan Hwang for the fifth time on the day. But I got interrupted by my mom that called me to eat. So I left my  phone charging in my room while I ate.

After eating I went back to my room and took my phone. When I laid in my bed and turned on my phone I saw something that made my heart pound ten times harder.

(Now you can watch the video at the top of the story)

"I have to be dreaming..." I thought

I quickly opened tiktok and saw that it was actually him that liked my video. And when I thought I didn't need anything else in your life I received an Instagram notification saying that Ethan posted a story.
When I opened it you almost fainted:

(I know it looks fake, I'm so sorry, I tried my best)

"OMG OMG OMG" was the only thing going through my mind.

-DID ETHAN HWANG ACTUALLY NOTICED ME?!- I screamed.

-stop screaming!- my mom shouted back.

Ups!

I think I should dm him. After all that's me.

After that my stomach felt like it had butterflies in it

After that my stomach felt like it had butterflies in it. My head was spinning and I only could think about him. I'm so in love.

*few weeks later*

Ethan and I have been talking for a few weeks and everything has been going great. He is really funny and we are pretty similar.

Today we are going to meet up for the first time. I'm both exited and nervous. I can't wait apto see him.

*time skip to the meet up*

I'm sitting alone at a table of two in Starbucks waiting for Ethan.
Every minute that passes makes me feel more anxious. What if he doesn't come? What if he realized he didn't like me?

But suddenly I feel a pair of warm hands covering my eyes making me forget all of my worries.

- Guess who i am?- the 'unknown' voice said.

- I know it's you Ethan- I said while laughing at his goofiness.

-how did you know- he said while sitting in the empty chair in front of me.

-because you are the only one I'm expecting. Also I've heard your voice before- I said referring to the FaceTime calls we had in the past.
After my response we both laugh.

We talked for like 2 hours, but it felt like it was 5 minutes.
We really had a connection, it felt like we were meant to meet.

Everything was going well until a weird girl came up to us:

-omg omg omg, Ethan Oppa it's such a coincidence seeing you here- and then she looked at me- who is this witch? are you cheating on me with her?

(Btw, Oppa is a Korean reference. That's how you call males [if you are a female] that are close to you and that are older than you. They also use it like a way to call their boyfriends. But if you are not even Korean it's cringe and you shouldn't do it)

When I heard what she said my eyes started to get watery and I was about to grab my things and leave. But Ethan took my hand.

-Bethany what are you talking about? You and I aren't even dating- Ethan said. He looked as confused as I do.

- Well not anymore. I though you were better Ethan. She is not even your type- she said while rolling her eyes.

-YOU are not my type. Y/N is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She makes me laugh and smile. She is way better than you. And I'm glad that she's my girlfriend- Ethan answered.

I started to blush really hard. Did he just said that I'm his girlfriend?.
I was so shocked that I couldn't even talk. But Bethany noticed.

- You are lying, look how red she is. You have to prove it- she said feeling like a winner.

What did she mean by prove it? How do you prove to someone that you are dating another person? It's not like you have a paper confirming that you are dating.
All my questions were silenced when I felt Ethan's soft lips on mine. At  first I was shocked so I didn't move. But eventually I started to go with it.

My heart pounded 1000 times harder and I felt like a million butterflies were in my tummy.

When we stopped kissing I looked over to Bethany and she was really mad.
She ran away while screaming.

Both ,Ethan and I, started to laugh.

-I'm so sorry for everything that happened. She is a crazy fan that is always following around. I even called the police once. But she doesn't care.
She thinks that I'm his boyfriend but I swear I'm not, please believe me- Ethan said. He looked like he was about to cry.

-Don't worry, I know that being famous is not that easy. And I actually enjoyed the things that you said- I answered while giving him a smirk that made him blush.

-please let me take you to a proper date where no one can bother us.

-with you anywhere it's ok- I said and kissed his hand.

The End

———————————————————————————————————

If you already read this chapter I'm sorry. I accidentally deleted it and I kinda forgot what I wrote. So I hope you like this version better.

If you liked it please leave a ⭐️

Peace out!