Deal (Ch. 4)

(Y/n) knew that she shouldn't be doing this. The note was really suspicious, especially the fact that the writer knew that she was going to borrow that book today. That just meant one thing - she was being monitored by someone. By someone, she means that 'Kai Chisaki'. Whoever that person is, she knew that everything about him or maybe her is trouble. She was debating within herself whether or not she should call for help, from the police or maybe from a hero but she didn't know what that person is capable of doing once they knew that she informed someone about it.

She tried to stay calm while making her way to the park. She didn't have any choice but to go, the mysterious person knew that she visits the library and the park which are both only a couple of distance away from her own home. It won't surprise (Y/n) if they already did a background check on her and the people that she's close with. This only meant that Fuyumi and her brother, who's her only family can get in trouble if she will not show up. The mere thought of her loved ones getting hurt sent chills all over her body. The female felt as if her heart is going to burst out from her chest because of the fear and anxiety that ran through her whole system.

Despite of this, she tried to seem calm on the outside in order to avoid suspicious gazes from anyone, especially the heroes because she doesn't know what might happen if they interfere.

When she finally reached the park, she scanned the whole area, searching if someone she's familiar with is there and all of this might just be a huge prank. But her heart seemed to beat more loudly when she failed to do so, which meant she's really dealing with this kind of situation right now.

She slowly made her way to the part of the park where the flower beds are located. She can feel her palms getting sweaty because of the situation. (Y/n) scanned the area where different kind of flowers can be seen in full bloom. There weren't a lot of people, maybe because they prefer the shops inside a mall rather than spending their weekends at a park. Her (e/c) orbs scanned the area once more and it landed on a certain man's raven hair.

The guy's back was the only thing that she can see but despite that she immediately recognized that built. He was wearing a dark olive-green jacket with the collar being lined with purple fur. The jacket was paired with a black dress pants and a pair of white sneakers. She also didn't fail to notice the white gloves that are covering his hands. 'Maybe it's for his quirk? Or he's just a huge germaphobe?' the female thought. Even though the man was wearing a different attire from the first time that they've met, (y/n) knew that it was him. She cautiously made her way to the man and when she was just a few meters away from him, the ravenette turned around to face her which made the female halt.

"Ah you're here." the man said.

"I- I am... here?" (Y/n) managed to mutter, almost releasing a giggle when she thought of a certain number one hero. 'What the fuck, (Y/n)? What the hell's wrong with you?' She wanted to slap her face hard in that very moment.

After a few seconds, she realized what the man just said. "Wait... so t-that means you're C-Chisaki Kai?" The man only gave him a nod with one of his signature close- eyed smiles.

"W-why?" The female asked, noticing how her heart continued to beat rapidly because of fear.

"What do you mean? You know (Y/n), you should be clear when you're trying to ask a question." Chisaki answered, almost masking a bit of irritation with how the woman in front of her is acting.

"I-I mean, why d-do you want to see m-me? W-what do y-you need from m-me?" (Y/n) stuttered.

"Well you wanted to see me too." Chisaki saw the confusion that was etched on the woman's face. "You could have just gone home and ignored the note but you still went here. So, why?" The man said, releasing a smirk under his mask.