(IMPORTANT) Author's Note

Hi, guys! It's me. This is quite an important announcement and I really think that all of you deserve to know a few things about me (my current situation) and this story.

So, I hope you'll read this until the end.

Anyway, I appreciate all the time and support that you have given me and of course, this story. Because of that, I respect each one of you so I decided to open up some important things about my life right now so that you have an idea why I haven't really been that active when it comes to updating new chapters and replying to your comments.

So here it goes. Based on what I have written on my last update, I am in quite an abusive family. It got to the point that I wanted to end myself but I decided not to do so since I know that it might only bring nothing but despair to those I have left behind.

So what has been happening this month is really really stressful to me. It actually got to the point that I had to escape from our house and a few organizations had to get involved with my current situation. I'm actually very thankful because I have friends that are willing to support me during these tough times. I am currently staying at my friend's house just to get out of harm from my own biological family.

What I'm trying to say is that, I hope you understand why I haven't been active and such. I couldn't write because of the stress and anxiety. And tbh right now, I'm thinking of going on a hiatus but I decided to not do that. I love writing for all of you but I also need to take care of myself more and fix a few personal things. I hope you understand that the updates will take to get published longer than usual.

Furthermore, I guess Rie's character came to light because of my experiences. Although, of course, I am not an orphan like him and wasn't taken advantaged by multiple men— only by two different people. His and (Y/n) 's past were reflections of my very own past. I guess that's a few hints that I can give to you.

Lastly, I'm very happy to announce that Different had finally reached 1k votes. So as promised, I'll do my best to do the painting with the most votes. So please comment a heart below on your choice of painting.

*Hydrangea painting

*Kai and Rie painting

That's all for now, I hope you are all safe amd happy.