Yilsse in the Stars [Princess!Ophelia x Izumite!Reader]

Ophelia is such a wonderful girl I love her so much. Like, she and Odin need a heck of a lot more love than they got. /also I love writing their dialogue it's so fun\

Also if you forgot, a person from the neutral kingdom of Izumo (Izana's domain) is Izumite. So you can see where this might be going. ;)

STORYTIME!

"Come on (name)! Hasten your pace! The night shalt not be youthful and glimmering forever!"

Princess Ophelia grabbed your wrist and started running outside of the castle throughout a corridor she discovered leaded to a ladder that takes one to the roof of the castle: the perfect place for stargazing. You nearly tripped over your own feet upon running to keep up with her. Ophelia might not look it, but she is incredibly fast. She is as fast as she is skilled in the magical arts. She truly is a remarkable princess despite what has happened in this crumbled timeline.

"Princess Ophelia I highly suggest-"

"Oh hush, destined partner I share invisible ties with, when we are on our lonesome the formalities and titles must cease!"

You sighed, being pulled closer and closer to the ladder. Ophelia wasted no time and began her escalation up the ladder to sit at her favorite spot on the rooftop. You followed close behind for the sole purpose of making sure she doesn't hurt herself and to keep her company. You don't know what you would do if she were ever unhappy, let alone hurt! So you climbed the ladders and followed your princess to where she had hidden an Illuminative tome. She used her magic to light it up, acting as an oil lamp for the two of you to share under the starlight.

She sighed and sat down, stretching her arms the extent of her legs and wiggling her free toes. She was such a child, but how could you mind? She was so adorable. Her messy blonde hair fell all around her and her colbalt blue eyes sparkled like sapphires. You already knew what she was going to ask of you, she asks this of you every single night you both come up here together. You could never deny her of this request.

"Can you tell me more about the homeland of my bloodline? The grande Halidom of Yilsse and the Princess who is said to be my Grandmother?"

You nodded and looked up at the sky, connecting dots and reading what the stars had to say to you about Ophelia's genelology. Reading the stars at night is an ancient Izumite art going back to time itself. The great dragons taught the first Archduke everything, and that magic was passed through its people for generations. You could see the glimmers of light connecting, small figurines dancing in your vision through the fret divinity of the stars the gods decided to litter in the sky. You were the messenger of the story, just reading what had happened in a word demensions away.

"I see... Princess Lissa of Halidom Yilsse smiling. She is embracing someone who isn't her husband: Ricken. No, this is a young man with lightning blonde hair holding another woman within arm's length. It seems like it's a most joyous occasion. A,most like it's a family reunion of sorts. Everyone is smiling and happy. Hugs all around and the princess greets the woman who came with the Young man. The young man is none other than your father, Chosen One Odin Dark! The woman by his side is none other than Princess Elise."

Ophelia gasped with excitement once she heard her father's name. She was hugging her knees and trying not to giggle in a burst of being a fangirl. Your heart was entirely warm. What a cute story the gods gave you to tell. Much better than what had happened here. Nohr was practically destroyed by the war against Hoshido. Queen Camilla vanished so Lord Leo had to assume the throne alone. He had no spouse and no child. It's quite the sad fate for Nohr, so to uplift the princess, the only heir to the Nohrian throne, was such a blessing. But oh? What's this? The vision hadn't finished? Another figure emerged from the stars, running up to embrace Princess Lissa.