The Best Kind of Princess [Princess!Soleil x Fem!Reader]

Awwwww Yeah bring out the gays! Second request by GlitzerWrites! Oh yeah, friend? I made it heckin gayer. You know how Laslow marries in this already, don't you? Lmao.

Also I requested a Soleil x Fem!Reader from CrowOrSo who writes WAY better than me and has fire emblem oneshots so go check them out they're heccin great. I promised them I'd mention them, so here's your mention.  

STORYTIME!

Soleil stretched one last time and undid the messy ponytail she stuck her hair in. She was wearing an old dancer's costume she stole from one of her father's. She didn't wear her trademark smile for once, for she was too lost in thought to think about being Nohr's sunshine smile. Wow, what kind of princess was she? This isn't how princesses act, and she can barely do most of the things that most princesses can! Does she even deserve to be a princess, or even be in her amazing and large family? Thoughts like those buzzed in her mind.

"Soleil? Your father was looking for you."

There she is, her special girl. The one who always brought Soleil to smile even when she didn't want to. She snickered, about to hit her with the line she uses every time you say one of her dads is looking for her, but you stopped her right quick. You're so funny, that's why Soleil loves you so much.

"And don't you dare ask me which one, you know exactly which one because King Xander said he has informed both you and your older brother that he'd be working with you on your sword training at fifteen hundred."

Soleil watched as you fought back a smile and tried to be serious, but there's no serious when it's just you both alone. Sure, you might be the second child of Flora and Jakob and a proud maid and retainer of Princess Soleil, but that didn't mean you both were strictly professional like your mother and father trained you to be. Dwyer, your older brother, is basically an older brother to his liege so why can't you both be casual as well? Though Soleil was hoping for more than just a Sister.

"Okay okay fine, I'll meet with him in fifteen minutes. It's, like, twenty minutes until three o'clock. Is there a reason you came to get me earlier or did you want to try and sneak a glimpse of me dancing? Don't deny it, I know you sometimes peak on me~"

Your face went entirely red, it was so heccin adorable. Soleil adored you, no wonder why she was dubbed the adorable adorer in heroes. Oopsie daisy! She wasn't supposed to break the fourth wall! But we all here should know by now the fourth wall doesn't even exist, right? It's fanfiction! Proper and principled writing can't be found here!

But then that made her think back to what made her lowkey depressed earlier. Normal princesses aren't like this. Normal princesses don't dance and they don't think girls are cute and they don't train with stores and they don't want to become buff to impress girls and they certainly don't feel happy that they aren't going to be the Queen of a kingdom someday because an older brother has that's responsibility and that means they're free to live a quiet life in the castle with a million stray cats and a cute wife until the day she dies. Soleil's smile fell. She really wanted to grow old and adopt all those stray cats and be a dancer, just like her Pop. Laslow not Xander. You noticed this mood change and wanted to fix it right away.

"Soleil? Was it something I said?"

Soleil looked up, not even realizing her gaze fell to the floor to fixate on her own two feet. Did you think this was your fault? No! That's the last thing that Soleil wanted! The prettiest, wittiest, most charismatic and cool under pressure girl ever shouldn't feel like any of Soleil's own personal troubles were her fault! Soleil hurried herself to your side before you could even think about getting insecure.