Human Heart [Male!Corrin x Fem!Reader]

This was a requests by chaser-of-stars. I have some ideas :) also I LOVE adrift!corrin in heros. Both male and female. Their art is so cute and I love the costume design and their sprites. I just loved the entire Adrift Banner. It's my favorite next to the original Halloween Banner.

Oh and y'all should check out this musical it's 👌👌👌

STORYTIME!

Naga sat in the heavens with the dawn dragon to her left and the dusk dragon to her right, all eyes locked upon a fated kid sitting alone in the Nohrian tower. Born Hoshidan at birth raised to love the Nohrian monarchs,  what an interesting story there was to tell. Naga sat there, watching as the small boy watched out of the tower as the endless darkness slowly rolled across, alone and depressed. Cue the mindless bickering between the two dragons at her side on the fate of this poor silver haired boy.

"The boy will grow to be a fine prince of Hoshido once he returns home. 'Tis only his birthright and he will follow his bloodline. Birthright triumphs Conquest."

"Falsehood. The boys shall grow to be a glorious prince of Nohr as he is being raised to be. His love and loyalty towards his family here will keep him. Loyalty triumphs bloodline."

"Enough, both of you. I've had enough of your constant nonsense and bickering. You both are giving me quite the headache. Could you find some way to settle this that doesn't involve yelling to eachother while I am sitting here between you both? It's most bothersome and I command that you stop immediately. I may as well just kill the boy off if you're going to make his fists this problematic between the two of you."

The two dragons finally shut up. Good. Naga needed some silence. She peered below at the mortal realm to see a young girl and a Young's boy walk into the prince's room, both wearing smiles. Neither of them were the Butlers or Maids from the ice tribe thst the Nohrian king surrounded the boy with. The young boy seemed to be a knight in training while the girl looked to be a mage student under Prince Leo. They all look the same age. Naga pursed her lips together, seeing an interest into what is happening. Perhaps Naga can play some sort of "book of life" scenario.

"How about this. Do you see those two humans with the prince you are fighting over? The prince shall become close with those two humans as well as the siblings of Nohr. The boy will follow him regardless of which path he chooses, but the girl shall not. Then I shall make the country of his birth much more desirable, peaceful, and give him a beautiful woman to try and guide him that way once he visits the land for the first time. The woman who would have been betrothed to if he was never taken away. He shall then choose between the two women, the two countries, and the two families to prove wether loyalty or birthright triumphs. Does that sound right to you?"

Naga used little figurines representing each person and showed them to the dragons, letting the movie of fate play out before their eyes. The two dragons nodded, agreeing that however the boy chooses will decide who wins this fight. Naga smiled, proofing the vision away and watching the boy be taken by the hand by the boy and girl to go run and play in the gloomy Nohrian fortress. When the time is right, she will make him choose.

🖤🖤🖤

"Lord Corrin..."

You watched as he was torn between both families, his heart aching. Where was Felicia? Where was Silas and Flora and Jakob when you needed them? Everyone from the castle should be fighting to bring Lord Corrin back home like you shall. You were hidden away with the rest of the Nohrian troops at Xander's command after begging Odin, your general and Lord Leo's retainer, to allow you to be of assistance. You wanted to be as close as you could to Corrin, and knowing that he was in Hoshido and the mission was to invade Hoshido you had a chance to see him again. But not like this...

"I... I... Xander, Ryoma, we don't have to fight! Can't we just calm down and settle things through calm discussion? Please!"

He was on the brink of tears. You fought every urge in your body to run forward and help protect him. You wanted to shelter him from the horror of having to choose, even if the right choice would be to stay with his true family: the ones who were by his side and raised him. You had your to,e at the ready to fight any Hoshidan who would try and take him from you, from everyone in your family. Felicia ran up behind Corrin, having his back. Good, no matter what he will have some sort of support. Crown Princes of both kingdoms stared him down, waiting for him to make a decision. If you wanted to change anything about his decision of fate, now would be the time to jump out and call to him.

"I can't. I can't choose! You're both my family! Ryoma, Sakura, Takumi, Hinoka... you are my family from birth and I can't abandon you! But Xander, Elise, Leo, and Camilla... you've been there for me my entire life! I can't just choose between the people I care about!"

Well said, Lord Corrin. You felt the earth beneath your feet Trimble slightly, as though a dragon vein just went off. As if Corrin had somehow anfeted the first dragons above. That's it. You made your decision. You broke from the battalion and ran across the river, not minding your clothes getting soaked from the thighs down. You had your time out and ready, standing by Lord Corrin's side. You growled at your Lord Leo, then back again at who seemed to be the matchin counterpart in Hoshido. The one with a bow and Pineapple hair.

"If anyone wants to hurt Milord Corrin then then you have to get through me first!"

Corrin stared at you, mouth agape and crimson eyes swelling with tears. You gave him the best, most reassuring smile you could in this intense moment before watching the reaction on Crown Prince Xander's face. It was not a good one. That meant you have made an enemy of the country that you called your home; of the people you called your family. But the loyalty you had for Lord Corrin was far greater than the loyalty you have for Nohr. You loved him more than you did King Garon by a long shot. Felicia grabbed her plate to fight with and Corrin a new sword, drawing their weapons and ready to fight for their lives. A blue haired woman joined your side too, ready to fight for the sake of Lord Corrin.

🖤🖤🖤

Naga looked between the two dragons with a smug expression on her face. It took maybe a decade but she had taught all the lesson she needed to. These overconfident and rowdy dragons were never her style anyway, but after the Awakening Rite with Chrom and the bridge between this demension and the original demension she was grin had collapsed she was stuck to being be goddess here with these two hooligans. Besides, they have a new goddess over there. Sothis, was it? Yeah. Sothis. At least for some. Naga wanted to return to her demension, but for now she was stuck here to be the goddess of fate...

Wow that has a lot of plot holes doesn't it? And why the exposition now? This author does not know Howe to author apparently.

"Naga, that was not the scenario you described."

"You said that the boy would follow him, and he would make a choice. Refusing to make a choice solves nothing!"

"It solves everything. You both need to get it through your thick skulls that some people don't have to make a decision and just can't. Not everything is so black and white. Things overlap and mortals are complicated. Our example, Lord Corrin, was forced to pick a side and his bloodline and his loyalty were at war. So he ran away from both, refusing to make a side. He is fighting for peace and unity between both sides. He is fighting for both his birthright AND his love. That's his true fate."

The two dragons weren't happy with that answer, but Naga sure was. She watched as Lord Corrin, his loyal maid, his mage soldier, and that lancer from Hoshido fought off the soldiers from both sides. This boy was going to achieve peace for his nations, just like Chrom had. Naga will make sure of it.

1450 Words

Darn it! I didn't make my word count goal! I'm sorry this sucked y'all.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Remus