Good Morning, Darling [Silas x Fem!Reader]

Hey Lightworm-Bane613, you asked for this on your message board so here you go.

If someone were to write a fluffy, adorable Silas x reader oneshot for me where they're making breakfast and cuddling, I would love them forever. Honestly, Silas has my heart and he's the only character in Fates I will ever always get a support with XD

STORYTIME!

Silas sat up and rubbed his eyes , pushing the blankets off his chest and stretching his shoulders a bit. His rhomboid muscles have been killing him recently, maybe he just slept on it wrong? Silas immedistely smiled when he saw you, still sleeping right at his side. 

You were just so tranquil, serene, and absolutely gorgeous. Silas carefully took his hand and pushed some hair out of your face. You didn't wake up, that's good. You always warmed Silas's heart. He was such a lucky man to marry you, his gorgeous wife and mother of his children, after the war.

Silas carefully slipped out of the bed, carefully not to disturb you or rip your covers away by accident. Not again, never again. Silas stepped away carefully, watching you lightly snore. Perfect. Silas laughed silently to himself and went to go find a shirt. He can't leave your shared bedroom in nothing but his boxers. He has a daughter and son after all!

 He found a plain white tee, if you get that reference you're extremely cool, and quietly exited the room, making sure the  door didn't make any noise when closing it. You need your beauty rest.

"Good morning Daddy!"

"Mornin' Papa!"

Silas couldn't help but grin as his two children called to him from the kitchen, digging in the fridge for something good to eat. That or Sophie promised Kana that she'd cook again and Silas caught her right before disaster. We don't need another kitchen disaster this week.

 Much unlike her father, Sophie is a horrendous cook. She definitely gets that from her mother. The two rushed from whatever they were doing in the fridge to tackle their strong soldier dad in good morning hugs. Silas was so blessed to live this life he has. He ruffled his son's hair and ran his hand through his daughter's, letting them both know that they are very loved.

"Good morning Sophie and Kana! Mommy's still sleeping so we need to be quiet. But... Who wants to help me surprise Mommy by making Pancakes and Bacon?"

"I do I do! I wanna are breakfast for Mama!"

"I'd love to help Daddy! Please let me help!

"Perfect! Alright my chef children, I need you both to get me some ingredients! Sophie, could you get me the butter, flower, baking powder, sugar, and vanilla from the cupboard? Kana, I need you to get me the bacon from the freezer. Can you both go and do that for me?"

"Yes Sir!"

Both children hurried themselves to go get the ingredients for a perfect breakfast. Good, they're helping. Sophie and Kana love to help. And If Silas can time this just right... he can give you a breakfast in bed! Yeah that sounds like the perfect plan!

 Silas took out a small pan and a skillet, one of those items perfectly describing the author and his sexuality, and her oht them on the stove. Using the fire magic infused into the cooking device, small flames ignited underneath, warming up the pans. When Sophie got the butter, Silas cut off a small bit and allowed it to melt slowly in the pans. Boom! Natural non-stick! Kana then came trotting in with several packs of bacon. 

Well, the cooking would be very boring to explain in this fanfic oneshot. We don't need two thousand words explaining how Silas and your two beautiful children cooked breakfast with the biggest chaotic good energy ever. So why don't we just-