0.2

Today Jungwoo was wearing a big gray hoodie and tightly fitted blue jeans. He came into his langue arts class pretty early so he could give his teacher his jacket back with out getting any questions about it form the other students. "Oh thank you" Lucas said throwing it over a bag he had. Jungwoo turned to take his seat when he heard Lucas speak "oh Jungwoo, do you understand what we went over yesterday or do you need another lesson?" Jungwoo pushed back his grin as he knew what he could use this for. "Actually.. I do think I could use a little more help.. if that would be alright, to be honest I never have been good at this subject" he giggled lightly. "Yeah of coarse, I was acutely thinking we could set up private tourer session if you really need help" Jungwoos eyes went wide with excitement. "Really? Thank you sir that would help a lot" Lucas nodded and straightened the papers on his desk. "Alright then would Friday after school work?" Jungwoo nodded and then the rest of the class came in the girls still being giggle and flirty towards Lucas.

Jungwoo rolled his eyes in annoyance as he saw the scene, honestly he didn't know why it pissed him off so much. Lucas knew what they where doing but just decided to ignore it and not encourage it.

The kids did their work including Jungwoo. Lucas glanced up to see Jungwoo bitting his lip looking like he was struggling on a problem. Lucas licked his lips while looking the boy up and down before getting up walking to him. He bent down next to him resting his hand on the back of the chair as he whispered only to Jungwoo. "Do you need any help with it?"

Jungwoo looked kinda nervous as he nodded scooting the paper closer to Lucas so he could read off of it. "What are you struggling with?" Jungwoo told him and so Lucas took his pencil to explain what the question meant. While doing this he was still crouched down by Jungwoo, and his hand "naturally" wondered to the boys thigh.

Jungwoos eyes went wide as he looked down to see Lucas's hand resting there. He quickly glanced around the room to make sure no one was watching and luckily for him they weren't.

He gulped and then took his pencil back to answer the next question, and instead of Lucas going back to his desk, he stayed by Jungwoos side watching over him, with his hand still on his thigh. Jungwoo bit his lip once more knowing full well Lucas was watching him and right after that he felt Lucas hand wonder up a little more then squeeze a little tighter. However right after this action his door opened reveling a school concealer.

"Lucas, can I go over something with you?" The lady asked and he instantly shot up. "Yeah, I'll be back try the next questions on your own ok" Jungwoo nodded and watched as his teacher left into the hall. He let out a deep breath of air that he didn't know he was holding. Damn what was this feeling Lucas was giving him?

~~

Over the next few days it's like the two were palying a game of cat and mouse. A sneaky little deal shared between the two. Jungwoo would gaze into Lucas's eyes while bitting on the end if his pincle, or twirling the end if his hair with his finger as Lucas would go over the class lesson. And when they would be doing work Lucas would sit next to him inorder to "help" him, while his hand would cressres the boys inner thigh in a flirty manner.

At one point Jungwoo returned the juster, however instead of keeping his hand just on Lucas's thigh, it moved up to where his zipper was, running his fingers slowly over it. Lucas didn't even seemed phased, as if it were completely naturly, and so Jungwoo kept going. He slowly and sneakily unzipped his teachers pants enough to where he could slip his hand into the now hole of his pants, rubbing his hand over Lucas's boxers. Lucas was sitting right next to Jungwoo and so no boady could see what they were doing.

And finally it was Friday after school and Jungwoo made sure to wear something to catch anyone's eye with out giving away his intentions. It was a casual gray hoodie that hung past his shorts, and of coarse a light pink heart choker that wrapped smoothly around his neck.