19

The soft lighting shined in through the window making the moring feel peacful. The sun was already rised and brids were singing outside. Winter really is coming to an end and spring was just around the corner along with the end of the year break. Jungwoo was going to get up but he felt somthing pulling him back. He slightly shifted his head to see Lucas, holding him from behind with his face burried in his shoulder. Jungwoo let the natural smile form on his lips as he felt Lucas pulling him in closer letting a small nose escape his lips.

It was so warm being hugged by the taller, his bare chest pressed up against Jungwoos back. Everything was so peacful, that was until Jungwoo felt Lucas's leg creep up in-between his thighs. He bit back the tiny yelp that almsot escpaed his lips. He shot a glance back to Lucas was still alseep and so tried his best not to move or make noise inroder not wake him up. But it was hard being still as he felt Lucas's leg brushing upagesnt him.

Lucas forced down his smirk and shifted a little in his "sleep". His arms wrapped around the smallers waist and he kept his leg in-between the boys heated thighs and what really got him off was hearing Jungwoos tiny whine.

Jungwoo finally squwrimed enough to where he could at least flip over where his face was burried in the tallers chest. He breathed slowly, shaking a little and trying his best to keep quite so Lucas wouldn't wake up, but he was already feeling deffeted and senstive under his touch.

He whimmpred and closed his eyes pushing his hips up a little feeling Lucas's thigh rubbing his dick.

"No stop, this isn't right, he's sleeping" Jungwoo thought to himslef covring his mouth with his hands to keep in his moans.

Lucas knew damn well what he was doing but continued in pretending he was alseep just to mess with the boy longer. He raised his leg up just a little bit more and shifted to where Jungwoos dick was right upagesnt it pushing it in and out a little.

Jungwoo let out a slow hot breath and sunggled in closer to his chest. He shouldn't do this, not while he's sleeping but he couldn't resit the urge to thrust his hips up a little feeling the friction between his thighs. He shivered at the touch and whined a little more when suddnly he felt a weight toppling over him.

His eyes wide as he saw Lucas with an evil smrik before his lips were consumed by the others. He flinched and gasped a little witch gave Lucas the perfect opportunity to slip in his tounge.

The taste of his lips were a better feeling than anything else and Jungwoo let his delicate hands wrap around the tallers neck pulling him down more into the kiss. Lucas used his lower body pushing down onto the younger boy but fianlly sat back up over him.

Jungwoo whinned to feel his lips again but Lucas was alreedly out of bed dinging through his closet for clothes. He to sat up picking his shirt up that was on the bathroom floor along with his pants. The memory of last night glossed his mind and his face showed the embarrassment he felt. When he peeped his head out he saw Lucas cleaning the dishes from last night and so he sat on the couch watching him.

"Did you sleep well?" Lucas asked while cleaning up to witch the boy nodded. Today he was feeling bummed about his test but there isn't anything he could do about it so might as well let it go. Or at least not let it show that he was still upset, after all Lucas tired really hard to make him feel better.

Jungwoo sighed and layed down on the couch, his blond strands of hair falling infront of his face.

He looked up to the cellings lighting but that soon faded into a dark orb. He glaced up to see what was blocking the light to witch he saw Lucas standing over him.

Lucas's smile was gentle as Jungwoo sat up meeting his eyes. "You wanna help me get breakfast ready?" He asked and with out saying anything Jungwoo fallowed him like a lost puppy.