0.6

Jungwoo already knew he wasn't the best at controlling his emotions, and a lot of the time he would put something in his head and then act on impoals. Was it possible that Lucas was acutely just talking completely normal with the girl and no romantic interest was happing? Yes. But was it also possible that Lucas was going behind his back and sneaking around with other people than him? Yes it was, and so there for Jungwoo was upset.

Jungwoo went to the office and asked for a transfer sheet and of course they gave it to him, however he would have to fill it out after school and bring it back in the morning. The boy sighed and shoved the paper in his bag before rushing to 4th as he was already late.

"You're late Mr. Kim" Lucas said and the boy so badly wanted to flip him off, and he almost did but he took a deep breath in and stopped himself "I had to run to the office for something" he said handing him his pass before taking a seat.

During class Jungwoo didn't even so much as glance Lucas's way. This action confused him, seeing as he could often catch the blond staring at him or at least blushing. But today was different, his face was pale and he looked pissed as he scribbled answers down on his work sheet. That's another wired thing, even if the answers were wrong, Jungwoo was acutely filling out his paper work.

Lucas got up and bent down beside the boy "are you ok?" He asked with worry in his quite tone and Jungwoo rolled his eyes clear enough for him to see. Lucas just sighed "what's going on? I know you like to give me audited but this feels different" Jungwoo stared him codly in his eyes. "What am I suddenly worrying you because I'm doing my work? Isn't that contradicting your other statement when it would worry you because I wouldn't?" He whispered yelled not wanting the other kids to hear him, but at the same time he was just filled with so many emotions and none of them were good.

"What? Jungwoo no this isn't about any of the home work, you just don't seem as happy today, you look stressed and I want to know why so I can help you" Lucas said placing his hand on the boys. Jungwoo felt the touch of his warm hand and so badly just wanted to hold it, but he was mad after all and very stubborn. "This is inappropriate for a student teacher relationship" the boy said pulling his hand away and then turning in his desk to avoid his teachers eyes. "Jungwoo..?" Jungwoo just crossed his arms and pouted so Lucas gave up and was going back to the front when he noticed something sticking out of Jungwoos bag. "A transfer paper?" He asked himself in his head recognizing the sheet.

Lucas sat back at his desk thinking hard. Why on earth would Jungwoo need a transfer paper? What class would he be wanting out of? It wasn't his was it? Lucas kinda got upset thinking about it, if it were true that meant he wouldn't be able to see the boy anymore. He has grown pretty attached to him and didn't want to see him go..

The bell rang and Lucas spoke up, voice slightly shaking. "Mr. Kim, um please stay after class" he said meantly cursing himself for stuttering. Jungwoo rolled his eyes once more, there was absolutely no reason for Lucas to hold him after this time, yet he still did.

"What?" Jungwoo asked with pure sass when the class left. "Can you please just tell me what's going on?" Jungwoo crosses his arms and looked him up and down. "Oh sure, play innocent" he spat back. Lucas sighed and took a step closer to the boy where he could place his hands on his waist. "Look Jungwoo, I really want this to work, but I need you to communicate with me so I can fix what ever it is I did" Lucas was so kind, his words and actions, they were always so kind and it just hurt Jungwoo even more because he felt the boy was just lying to him. "Hey, look at me" Lucas whispered placing one hand on the boys cheek and the other on his waist. Jungwoo closed his eyes and bit back the tears he so badly wanted to let out. He pushed Lucas away and started for the door. "Like you already said, it isn't appropriate for a student and teacher behaving like this" Jungwoo stated before walking out.