24

"Jungwoo can you help me carry this box?" Lucas asked and so the other came running to his side. "1 2 3" they lifted the heavy moving box at the same time and carried it up the stairs into their new shared place.

They both let out a deep breath while sitting on the floor chugging down water bottles. "Man it's so hot outside" Lucas gripped re tying his bandana that kept his hair pushed out of his face. "We just had to move on one of the hottest days of summer" Jungwoo giggled also exhausted.

Over time they finally got all their boxes into the house and decided they could unpack tomorrow. However right now both of their tummies were grumbling for dinner and so they quickly washed off.

"Dress nice we're going to a place that isn't appropriate for a dirty shirt and sweats" Lucas teased the other who's hair was also tied up along with his baggy clothes. "I feel personally attacked" Jungwoo joked by his boyfriend's statement.

He went to the room to change and then they headed out taking Lucas's slick black car.

"Ah see now this is what I'm talking about" Jungwoo laughed as the food hit the table. A full sized stuffed lobster along with many side dishes and red wine.

"Thank you for this Lucas" he said before eating. The older agreed and they sipped on their wine and ate however they couldn't help but notice all the high class people staring and judging them. "Did you have to ware sneakers?" Lucas mumbled from the glass of his drink. "It's all I had" Jungwoo whsipred back.

"Leave them alone they are cute" he siad about his brightly colored shoes that kids would like.

They then started laughing out of no where really and  couldn't keep it in no matter how hard they tried. Lucas snorted out the drink he had and it got all over the white table sheet staning it a maroon red as Jungwoo banged his hand on the table trying to catch his breath.  Lucas choked and started coughing and kept breathing in while laughing way louder than an inside voice.

"Stop stop people are looking" Jungwoo manged to say in-between the giggled but even so they were far to gone from being able to stop.

Lucas smakced money on the table as payment and helped Jungwoo up rushing out as everyone was staring and whsirping.

They got outside with to go boxes and laughed the whole way home. "Man, where not meant for fancy" Jungwoo stated to witch Lucas agreed. They layed on the bed and Lucas just order them a pizza to share and they ate that insted.

~~

After along day the two snuggled on the bed close enough to hear each-others heart beats. "I love you" Lucas randomly sang and so Junwoo did it back before looking up to kiss him. "I'm so glad we can be together, I promsie to work hard in school so we can be even closer" Lucas smiled and cuddled closer resting his chin intop of his fluffly blond hair. "Sound good babe" and then they went to sleep.

~~

"Ugh I can't believe I worked so hard to get out of school and now I'm starting over again for another four years" Jugwoo gripped walking down the halls of the collage campus. It was his first day and he was already over it but a spark of happiness filed him when he heard his phone ring to see a text from Lucas.

"Good Luck on your first day!"

Jungwoo smiled and typed down a response.

"Thanks ❤️ if it goes well you'll have to give me an award other wise I might flunk out ;) 😂 "

Lucas smirked while reading waiting for students to come in.

"Then you better work hard so that way I can give the sweetest one yet"

Jungwoo felt his own heart pound in his chest as he slipped his phone away and rushed to class. Lucas's little messges was enough boost to get him through these next 4 years of college.

~Time Skip~

"Mark, I was looking at our old photo book, look how young we used to be" Renjun said to the boy who was sitting in their living room floor playing with Jiho who was a little boy they adopted a year after marriage.

"Oh yeah we where babies, I wish we got a change to introduce Jiho to everyone" he said scooping up the toddler in his arms walking to where his husband was sitting. "When was the last time we've been back?" Renjun asked staring off onto the old picture of all of them together on graduation day. "Well they visited here for the wedding two years ago, but the last time we've actually been back to Seoul would have been what 5 -6 years ago?"

Mark responded witch caused a little sad smile to grow on Renjuns lips. "Time sure does go by fast huh? To think it's already been 5 years sense Jungwoo was crushing on the teacher and we were all running around about with our worst problems being stupid high school drama" he stated making mark giggle but also feel a little sad.

"And little Jisung, him and Chenle would have graduated last year huh?" Mark saw the tears starting to roll from the others eyes and Jiho reached down for him. "Why Dad-dad cry?" He asked sitting in Renjuns lap while placing his hands on his cheeks trying to make him smile.

Renjun giggled and took his sons hands smiling widely "sometimes old memories make you cry, you'll understand when you're older" he explained to the little.

"Renjun, this is a leap and it might back fire badly but, would you want to move back to Seoul with everyone?" Mark asked out if the blew. Sure that would be awhile from now but he didn't see a reason as to why the couldn't, after all Jiso would start pre school next year and they still hardly knew anyone here in Busan.

Renjun looked up meeting his husbands eyes and smiled nodding his head "I do" he said and so even if it would take months that was their goal now, to move back and be reunited with their old friends and family and hopeful make a better life for Jiho.

~~

"Who do you have for launge arts?" The girl asked her friend as they walked down the school halls looking at their new schedule for seniors. "Wong Lucas" she responded causing the other to chuckle "Really? That's funny, I have Wong Jungwoo" they giggled walking "for 4th?" "Yep"

The girls walked to class and both the rooms they were going to were right across from each other "I'll see you after, have fun with Mr. Wong" "yeah you too" they snorted thinking the situation was funnier than it actually was. I mean it was kind of ironic though, they were best friends and just so happened to get the two teacher who shared the last name due to marriage, at the exact same class period too.

"Good morning class, I'm Wong Jungwoo, it's nice to meet all of you, I hope we can have a great school year" the blond smiled widely to the students that walked in. He looked up to see Lucas standing across greeting his set of kids as well. They locked eyes for a split second and smiled before going into their own classrooms.

"Well how about we begin?"