14

"wait so now you're transfering back into Mr.Wongs class?" Renjun asked as if he didn't remember any thing from Friday. Jungwoo nodded and grabbed the things from his locker. "Yeah, he's a way better teacher than this new guy, I can't stay awake at all in his class" "but didn't Mr. Wong make you cry?" Renjun asked concerned for the boy. "It's ok we made up, as you said, if we really love eachother then things will work out" Renjun couldn't help but let the small smile form on his lips as Jungwoo used his words agesnt him. "Ok, just be careful not to get cuaght" "yeah I know, so far you're the only one that knows, but I am seeing about having him over for dinner some time to meet my mom" Renjun took a step back. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Jungwoo looked confused. "Why wouldn't it be? He's simply my teacher that will be having a friendly dinner with us as a thanks to helping me and my grades, plus it's not like we are fully "dating" seeing as Lucas still for some reason wants to wait until I graduate" Renjun was now left being the confused one. "what's the point in wating, you have alreedy had sex multiple times?" Jungwoo shrugged walking off. "I don't know, ask him" he chukled and then left.

Renjun sighed but his thoughts were soon intpumpted by someone turring him around and lighty pushing him agesnt the lockers. He meet the comforting eyes of his boyfirend Mark and then soon shared a quick kiss. "Hey, what you doing" Mark giggled as Renjun grew blushed with a smile. "Was about to head to class" "well that's no fun" Mark teased then molded their lips together once more, this time much longer and sweeter. Mark ran his hands up the side of Renjuns shirt, slipping his tounge into the boys mouth as breathy moans ecoehed in the empty hall ways. Renjun, flushed red, finally grew enough courge to push him off and then took his hand dragging him away. "Come on, we can do this later but we're gonna be late for class" he giggled and Mark gorand as they headed to class.

~~

"Good morring Sir" Jungwoo cheered as he walked into class. Lucas just smiled at him with nothing but love. "Morring" he responded as the class flooded in with students.

Durring the class Jungwoo was all giggly and smiling towards himslef swaying his legs back and forth under the desk as he worked on the paper. Lucas just admired how cute the cheerful boy was, he loved seeing him so happy. "Jungwoo can you come here for a second, bring your binder and paper" Lucas said and so the boy did so.

He skipped over to Lucas's desk and Lucas took the binder from him using it to cover both of their faces. Was he sersiuoly about to take another major big risk right after all this dramm? You bet.

He singled Jungwoo to bend down by using one finger and the boy obeyed again but wasn't expecting what was gonna happen next. Everyone else in class just assumed Lucas was wispring to him about his grades or somthing as often other teachers would do it that way too inorder to keep it private, how ever that wasn't at all what was going on behind the scenes.

Lucas pushed their lips together it being sweet and passionate and Jungwoo kissed back closing his eyes while leaning in closer to taste his lips. Then Lucas moved to the boys ear, whispring sweetly into his ear before nibbling it. Right after the bell rang and so he set the note book and papers down as Jungwoo stood up strightening his poster. "We can finish later" Lucas mouthed as the boy left the class room.

~~

Jungwoo was now watching as his mom wrapped up dinner, he sat at the island tall chairs a giggling mess thinking about Lucas. "What's that grin for? Somthing good happen?" The weoman asked smiling about how happy he was. Jungwoo nodded and then stright up told her."I met someone" he expalined with out saying a name. "Really who is he?" His mom asked fully aware and supportive of her son's perfences in dating.

"Well he's very tall, and has fuffly hair with a soft baby face, but his deep voice doesn't match that at all" he giggled and then procced talking. "He's very smart and helps me with my grades alot" for a moment his mom thoguht of Renjun, he's smart, helps, and has a baby face but his voice and height wouldn't match the other discriptions so it couldn't be him.

"Does he go to your school?" His mom asked mixing the ingreadnts in her little pot. Jungwoo nodded and contied on about this wonderful guy. "He's just a little bit older than me but he's supper sweet and respectful, I guess you could call us high school sweet hearts" Jungwoo giggled playing with his hoodie strings that belonged to Lucas, and he had no intention of giving that hoodie back either.

"You'll have to bring him by, I want to meet him" his mom said and Jungwoo nodded but then suddenly brought up a different topic. "Oh that reminds me, Mr. Wong has also been a great help and I was wondering if we could have him over for dinner some time?" Jungwoo asked and his mom agreed with out question. "I was thinking the same thing, he's the first teacher to go out if their way so it would be nice to thank him" "can you make kimichy stew and shrimp dim sung? That's his favorite" Jungwoo stated witch confused her a little, it's kind of wirde that Jungwoo would know such a thing but she didn't push it. "that's an easy request, of crouse I'll make it, what day our we planning on him coming?"

"Mm I think Firday might be best because then we'll both have a day off after" he giggled "ok Firday it is then" she said and then set their meal out so they could eat.

~~

After eating Jungwoo washed up and then put Lucas's hoddied back on because it still had his faint sent on it and he missed him. He then got a bright idea, after all he had his number again so why not call him. He threw himself on the bed giggling like a school girl as he dighled Lucas's number. "Hello?" He heard his raspy voice from the other line answer and he tired so hard not to squwell as he layed on his stomach swaying his legs back and forth.

Lucas new by all the giggles that it was Jungwoo who called him and so he shifted his focuses from paper work to the boy on the phone. He rested back in his office chair smiling as they talked. "What's up?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo rolled over into his back.

"I don't know I just wanted to talk to you" Lucas's heart grew warm hearing him say such a thing. Jungwoo has him so whipped right now. "What you doing?" Lucas proccded to ask and Jungwoo just felt really giggly today because he once again chukled while wrapping his finger around the hoodie string. "Talking to you" Lucas smirked "have you done the home work I assigned?" Jungwoo let out a long goran and all those giggles where gone. "Can we not talk about school work for once, let me talk to you like normal". Lucas sighed but was smiling on the other line "that's fine if you want to fail" Jungwoo rolled his eyes and sat up yelling into the phone. "I won't fail! But you know it wouldn't hurt if I had another tutoring seation" Lucas could snese the lust that came with that sentce. "You should come over Firday and help me, after all the test is in just a few weeks"!

Lucas couldn't pass on the offer to see him and so agreeded. "Friday huh? Yeah I'll come what time?" "7! And wear something nice!" Jungwoo damnded without telling him about the dinner, he was just using studying as a way to lure him to his house and it worked. Lucas was confused as to why he needed to dress nice and show up so late but didn't push it. "Ok I'll plan my outfit just for you baby" Jungwoo squweeled hearing that nick name and fell back on the bed rolling around.

Jungwoos mom heard all the giggles and squeals coming from her son's room and just smiled. It's good that he found someone to make him this happy.

For the rest of the call they talked about random and pointless things just so they could hear eachothers voice longer. There was a few times it would grow quite but they never hung up simply because they wanted to stay with eachother longer on the call. Eventually though Lucas had to break up the call as it was nearing mid night and he called at nine meaning they have alreedy talked for three hours. It's not that he wanted to hang up but he wanted to make sure the boy got enough rest. "I'll see you tomorrow, make sure you get to bed ok" Jungwoo whinned knowing they call was ending. "Okayyy" he whined in a pouty voice. Lucas sent a deep chukle and was grining like an idiot on the other line. "I'll talk to you later, by"

"Lucas wait!" Jungwoo hollared before he could hang up. "Hmm?" "I just wanted to say I love you" Jungwoo giggled and Lucas felt that warm feeling spread throughout him again. "I love you too"

The call ended and both boys got ready for bed, anxious and excited for Friday.