15

Friday came very slowly, having to sit through the long painful periods of Wensday and Thruday. At lunch watching Mark and Renjun being all lovely dovey made Jungwoo sick, the only reason is because he was jellious he couldn't be doing that with Lucas.

The boy sighed ingoring the fact that his friends where all cuddled up making him the third whell. "I'ma go, I need to go get help with my work" Jungwoo said exsusing himself from the the setting.

Renjun knew exactly where he was going but didn't say anything, but he did think about it. Jungwoo begged him not to tell but was that really the right thing? I mean the worst Jungwoo would get is a suspended but Lucas could get life in person, their relationship isn't healthy in Renjuns oppinon either. They are always off and on worrying and fighting, Jungwoo crying over him almost every night. It wasn't normal for this kind of behavior and Jungwoo is someone who gets easily attached to people and could easily be taken advantage of, especially by someone older and smarter.

Renjun sighed and Mark noticed the boys mood shift. "Is everything ok?" He asked rubbing up and down his back. Renjun nodded but his face expression told other wise. It sucked too that he couldn't even tell Mark, his own boyfirend what was going on. Sure Mark was the one who heard them in the first place but he didn't know it was Jungwoo, only Renjun new that. He deiced he would continue to keep the secert to himslef for now.

~~

Jungwoo opened the door to Lucas's class room to see him with anoter teacher going over protects for the class. "Oh hey Jungwoo do you need something?" He asked acting completey normal. Jungwoo heastnly took a step into the class room. "I nocited you never eat lunch and so I broguht you some to eat" he said palcing the bento of his mom yummy cooking down on the desk. "Aw thank you Jungwoo that's very kind of you" the teacher that was once visiting with Lucas took her leave so now the two were alone.

Jungwoo pulled a chair up and they ate their lunch together. "This is really good tell your mom I said thank you" Jungwoo nodded and then procced to talk. "You still coming over today?" He asked as it was finally Firday. Lucas nodded "I even went and bought a new outfit" he chukled causing Jungwoo to smile. "Good, you need to look your best" the boy stated. After eating Jungwoo reached over kissing his cheek before having to go to his next class.

~~

"Fianally!!" Jungwoo cheered as he got home. He did his work for every class but LA and went to shower and get ready because he too felt the need to look his very best. He wore a dark black jacket with a black and white striped shirt along with ripped blue skinny jeans and did his hair in a wayvy way. He even put that tint of gloss on before heading down the stairs to help his mom set the table, she as-well looked nice but wasn't to extravagant.

Right at 7 the door bell ring and Jungwoo slid on the wood floor to answer it. Smiling like a doofus to see Lucas in a dark maroon / red blazer and white shirt. His hair was slicked back and he looked real fucking good. Jungwoo so badly wanted to kiss him, or at least hug him but he kept himslef from doing so as he welcomed the taller into his home.

"Mom this is my teacher Mr. Wong, sir this my mom" Jungwoo introduced them and the small lady bowed while shaking his hand as he did the same. "It's a plesger to meet you ma'am" Lucas said poltily his voice as deep as ever.

Jungwoos mom took a split second to study him and caught onto a lot in those few seconds. "he's tall, polite, baby face that doesn't match his deep voice, and was older than Jungwoo" she remmbred those lines in her mind. "you could call them, highschool sweet hearts" the weomoned chukled to that statement and showed him to the table.

Jungwoo sat next to him and his mom across after she made each person a plate. When the food touched the table Lucas's eyes went wide instantly thanking her. "This looks amazing thank you" he stated that smile refusing to leave as it was his favorite meal layed out infront of him. "Get as much as you like, Jungwoo insted we make it"