Valentine's day/confession

Today was officially Valentine's day. You were still a little sad that you didn't have anyone to take you out on a date. But you didn't show your dissapointment when nobody asked you out. You figured that it was because you were a tomboy. When you got to the Autobot base you didn't see anyone around.

"Magnus, where is everyone?" You asked Magnus when you got to the human area.

"Ratchet and Wheeljack went for a flight in the Jackhammer, Bumblebee and Smokescreen went out for a drive, Jack and Miko are out on a date, Optimus and Arcee are interfacing in an abandoned energon mine and Raf is with his family." Magnus told you.

"What about Bulkhead?" You asked him curiously.

"I'm right here." Bulkhead said as he walked over to the human area.

As Bulkhead's holoform appeared next to you in the human area Magnus went to his berthroom. You tried your best not to blush, but you couldn't help it. Bulkhead smiled a little when he saw that you were blushing.

"Y/n, there's something that I need to tell you." Bulkhead said as you both sat on the couch.

"Go ahead." You said quietly.

"Y/n, I've had feelings for you. I understand if you don't feel the same way though." Bulkhead said sadly.

"Actually, I've kinda had feelings for you too." You said as you hugged his holoform.

"So, wanna watch tv?" Bulkhead asked you as he hugged you.

"You've read my mind." You said happily.

For the rest of the evening you and Bulkhead watched tv together. Every now and then you both would look at each other and blush.