Honeymoon

As Bulkhead drove to the hotel that you both were having your honeymoon at you were quiet for the entire drive. You couldn't help but be embarrassed that you dropped Bulkhead's wedding ring on the ground and hit Optimus on the head when you threw your boquet. Once you both arrived at the hotel Bulkhead's holoform helped you out of his alt mode. Once you both were checked in and got to the honeymoon suite you flopped over on the bed.

"Are you alright?" Bulkhead asked you as he put your suitcase on the floor next to the bed.

"No. Our wedding was a disaster." You mumbled.

"No it wasn't, in a few years we'll be laughing about it." Bulkhead said as he tried to cheer you up.

"I dropped your ring on the ground, you kissed my right eyelid, I hit Optimus on his head when I threw my boquet and while we were dancing I tripped on my dress." You said as he sat next to you on the bed.

"It could have been worse." Bulkhead said.

"How?" You asked him.

"Well, it could have been pouring rain." He told you.

"Yeah, I guess that would have been worse." You said as you smiled a little.

"I think the spa is still open, want to go check it out?" Bulkhead asked you curiously.

"Sure, it might help me relax." You said.

You then got dressed in something more casual. Once you were dressed you and Bulkhead went to relax at the spa. Later on that night after you both returned to your room you both had a little 'fun' together.