You get an alt mode

About a week after you became Cybertronian you were finally able to get an alt mode. You had burried your human body near the house that you had lived in and had a small funeral. When Adrian found out that you had nearly died he panicked, but he was alright as soon as he saw you in your new body. But now you were naturally exited and couldn't wait to finally get your very own alt mode. Right now you and Bulkhead were hiding behind a bunch of trees near the highway and watching various cars pass by.

"Ooo, look at that one. Oh, and that one." You said as you saw a bunch of nice looking cars pass by.

"Y/n, you can only choose one." Bulkhead told you.

"I know, but it's so hard." You said.

When you saw a 2019 Dodge Challenger coming you knew that you found the perfect alt mode. You did what Ratchet had taught you to do when you wanted to scan a vehicle. After you finished scanning the car you felt your armor shift. Then you looked down at yourself, admiring the way your F/c armor with S/f/c highlights looked with your new body.

"Damn, I look good." You said.

"Yeah you do, now lets see how fast you can go." Bulkhead said as you both transformed and drove away from the highway.

_______________________________________

Just pretend that it's your favorite color with your second favorite color highlights