Techno organic

Adrian is now eight years old. And he does not use a key to transform
_______________________________________

Adrian had recently turned eight years old and he wanted to start learning how to transform. So one morning he woke up and went outside before you and Bulkhead woke up. Once he was outside he tried focusing on transforming, just like Ratchet had told him. He tried for a while, but nothing happened. So he kept on trying. After about forty five minutes he was ready to give up.

Shortly after you and Bulkhead woke up Bulkhead deactivated his holoform so that he could have his morning energon. But as soon as he transformed he saw Adrian outside.

"Adrian, what are you doing out here so early?" Bulkhead asked Adrian curiously.

"I was trying to transform, but I don't think that I can." Adrian said sadly.

"Of course you can. Just do what your mother always says to do." Bulkhead said.

"Always wear your helmet when you go skateboarding?" Adrian asked.

"That to, but no. Never give up." Bulkhead said as he smiled.

"Fine, I'll try again." Adrian said as he tried focusing on transforming again.

As Bulkhead drank his energon you had come out of your house with your breakfast and stood next to Bulkhead as he sat on the ground. You watched Adrian as he tried transforming. A few minutes later he did.

"Mom! Dad! I did it!" Adrian shouted as he looked down at his armor.

"Yes, we see." Bulkhead said.

"And we're proud of you." You said as you smiled.

_______________________________________