A few years later/he finds you

It had been six and a half years since the Autobots left Earth. You were heartbroken for a while, but you eventually moved on with your life. You now had a job in Crown City and a house in the forest nearby. Over the years you went on a few dates with cute guys, but you never really loved them. Every night you would look up at the stars and wonder how Bulkhead was doing.

Right now you had just gotten home from work. As you stepped out of your car you heard giant footsteps followed by a few twigs snapping. You quickly grabbed your pepper spray and aimed it towards where the sound was coming from. Your eyes widened when you saw a fimillar green Cybertronian.

"B-Bulkhead? Is it really you?" You asked in shock.

"Y/n? I didn't know that you lived here?" Bulkhead asked you as he activated his holoform.

"How long have you been around for?" You asked as you ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I've been around for a couple of weeks." Bulkhead replied as he hugged you back.

"I've missed you. A lot." You said as you looked up at him.

"I've missed you too." He said as he kissed you.

That night you told Bulkhead about how your life was after he left. And he told you about what happened on Cybertron and why he was back on Earth. Then you lead him to your bedroom where you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________________